• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ATLAS Credit Card doesn't work on Google Pay for "Tap & Pay" using NFC?

Akash777

TF Select
Recently I received my Axis ATLAS Credit Card and I'm trying to add to Google Pay for Tap & pay feature using NFC.
But the card is not getting verified. Contacted Google Pay and Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Support on call. But they seems like useless.

GPay allows only Visa Cards (except few). And I think Axis ATLAS (Visa) falls under exception by GPay.

Guys, have you tried adding your Atlas Credit Card to GPay (tap to pay)?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 19

rajcasio

TF Premier
Recently I received my Axis ATLAS Credit Card and I'm trying to add to Google Pay for Tap & pay feature using NFC.
But the card is not getting verified. Contacted Google Pay and Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Support on call. But they seems like useless.

GPay allows only Visa Cards (except few). And I think Axis ATLAS (Visa) falls under exception by GPay.

Which mobile make and model?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

It must be because of the new bin. I tried just now and had no issues adding them to GPay.

Akash777

TF Select
It must be because of the new bin. I tried just now and had no issues adding them to GPay.
Thank you so much 👍
Now GPay is accepting MasterCard also along with Visa & Rupay. Added all my 4 Cards except Amex MRCC which is still not supported by GPay.
Btw, what is new bin?

Add a card first, and it should prompt you to set GPay as your default contactless payment method.
I've added my card. How do I make the payment at the POS?

For instance in Samsung Pay, I open the app, select the card I want to pay with and then when I'm ready to tap I enable the card I select with my fingerprint and the card shows on the screen with some animation and I can tap the POS.

If GPay isn't my default payment app, how do I use it or select the the card I want to pay with. Phoren videos show a "pay contactless" or similar icon...

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I've added my card. How do I make the payment at the POS?

For instance in Samsung Pay, I open the app, select the card I want to pay with and then when I'm ready to tap I enable the card I select with my fingerprint and the card shows on the screen with some animation and I can tap the POS.

If GPay isn't my default payment app, how do I use it or select the the card I want to pay with. Phoren videos show a "pay contactless" or similar icon...
First, set GPay as your default payment app. Since I am not aware of any other method to use it without making it your default payment app. Then, within the app, choose the card you want as your default payment method. After that, you can simply tap and pay without opening the app.

If you want to change your default card, just open the GPay app, switch to another card, and proceed with your payment.