• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Card Points issue

From 24th January 2024 onwards points are not credited for my usage on Axis Atlas Credit Card. Yesterday after the generation of Card statement I called the customer care to enquire about the same. I was told it was an ongoing technical issue with everyone and was asked to wait till 25th Feb. Is there anyone else facing this issue?

rogerthat

TF Ace
I received Edge Miles for transactions upto Jan 31st. Not yet credited for transactions from Feb 1 onwards. Some people have received for transactions after Feb 1 too. Some have received for most transactions. It looks like this credit is also random for everyone in typical Axis fashion.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got all er points and edge miles credited except the initial 900 er points they had reversed. And i dont think axis is planning on returning those er points

abhim

TF Buzz
I also got the points, but its all messed up, I had large expenses in jan, but not a single transaction is 35RP, This is will create major issues.
You will get 12ER/200 as first credit within the T+12 timeline. Accelerated rewards are credited lumpsum at 23ER/200 after 45 days from end of calendar month. So for January, accelerated rewards will show up around March 15/16 under a remark similar to "Accelerated Magnus Burgundy rewards for JAN 24"