• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Card Points issue

From 24th January 2024 onwards points are not credited for my usage on Axis Atlas Credit Card. Yesterday after the generation of Card statement I called the customer care to enquire about the same. I was told it was an ongoing technical issue with everyone and was asked to wait till 25th Feb. Is there anyone else facing this issue?

svijayan86

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
There are many threada highlighting the same issue …we get different answers 25th feb,1st march etc…for me also statement got generated but points have not been credited yet…fingers crossed

drsel

TF Legend
For axis there is no correlation between the date the points are given and the statement generation date, as is usually the case with other credit cards of other banks.
Normal edge points and edge miles are given after 3 to 5 working days.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
my Axis iocl car also didnt give any ER from 20Jan. so it's all Axis CCs I guess. Hopefully things start working from 1st week of March and hopefully this s/w update or whtever they're cooking, works flawlessly..

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also didnt get any miles for my Atlas card as welcome benefit or any other transaction till now. Its been almost 15 days since the first transaction and bill is also generated