• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Wierd issue with Atlas on Payzapp

Yesterday I added Axis Atlas card to Payzapp. The card name which is showing there is National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
Customer care says they cannot change as its based on Bin number.
Anyone else faced this issue?
I am facing the same issue. But I guess it doesn't matter whatever name it shows. I have been using Atlas on Payzapp for the past 2 months.

kiri

TF Buzz
Yeah, still they can update the Bin category if the issue is since so long.
Also, are u able to add the card in Payzapp?
Its not saving the card for me so have to enter it everytime.
Me too, its not getting saved. I took this card, only to pay rent through payzapp. When I tried to pay through it directly without saving, my card trx got "Declined due to security reasons". Got the card activated 2 days ago. Customer support says to try with other app or lesser amount. The Rs.2 trx for checking while adding the card gets debited though. Can Anybody help?

kwaver

TF Buzz
Me too, its not getting saved. I took this card, only to pay rent through payzapp. When I tried to pay through it directly without saving, my card trx got "Declined due to security reasons". Got the card activated 2 days ago. Customer support says to try with other app or lesser amount. The Rs.2 trx for checking while adding the card gets debited though. Can Anybody help?
For cards not getting saved, have raised a ticket. They said its a known issue currently for Visa cards and should get resolved by March 8th.

I'm facing a new issue when trying to pay red girraffe bill through PayZapp. I get the error "failed to load payment methods"

Anyone else facing the same problem? And any workaround?

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yesterday I added Axis Atlas card to Payzapp. The card name which is showing there is National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
Customer care says they cannot change as its based on Bin number.
Anyone else faced this issue?
Got the same bank name as you.

To top it, I’m unable to pay rent or any other bills via payzapp.

Anyone else in the same boat?

techt

TF Legend
Now its adha bharse.
Once it blocks reward with non sense reasons, then it will be pura bharse.
raining world travel GIF