• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Transactions failing on axis atlas

chatenrk

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I have been seeing that transactions on Axis atlas card are not going through from today morning. One transaction on Indigo for a small amount went through but none of transactions from POS or online are going through.

Called up customer care and they are saying some technical issues. Is anyone else facing such issues today.

Regards
Chaitanya

Thought i was the only one.
Also noticed it happens 9/10 times with Pinelabs pos. So try to ask the merchant for Paytm pos and the swipe/tap will go through without any issues.
Yes, it mostly happens with Pinelabs POS but I have faced the issue sometimes in other machines too (ironically, this happened once in a Axis Bank-issued POS :D)

Paytm almost always works.

Buttman

TF Premier
Yes, it mostly happens with Pinelabs POS but I have faced the issue sometimes in other machines too (ironically, this happened once in a Axis Bank-issued POS :D)

Paytm almost always works.
Lol! Axshit works in mysterious ways.
Also i think I this is restricted to Atlas card as I have never faced this issue with my Axis Flipkart.

namit

TF Buzz
This POS issue is specifically for Atlas cards and not other axis cards. For me this issue gets resolved if I disable and then enable POS transactions from Axis app.