• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Atlas restricted in Axis gyftr

ak1423

TF Select
We used to buy Apay cards from Axis gyftr edge rewards as there is a limit in Amazon. They have restricted using axis atlas cards in gyftr edgerewards now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228-140250.png
    Screenshot_20240228-140250.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

svijayan86

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is there any use in using atlas in gyftr…since there is no difference in miles while using the card in gyftr or using directly in website? Please let me know if Iam missing something?

rogerthat

TF Ace
Is there any use in using atlas in gyftr…since there is no difference in miles while using the card in gyftr or using directly in website? Please let me know if Iam missing something?
It is extremely difficult to get Amazon Gift Vouchers through CC especially for high values as there is a lot of restrictions in purchase everywhere. Most websites do not even allow purchase via credit card. Gift Edge will ensure purchase of Rs.20k AGV every month.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
2 lakh per year limit directly on Amazon..I need atleast 3-4 L gc
Looks like the official limit for purchase of amazon gc per year is 3.6L according to

https://www .amazon. in/gp/help/customer/display.html?ref_=help_search_1-2&nodeId=GMEPD5NLAENJEC9H&qid=1709225029474&sr=1-2#GUID-A9F450BE-40BA-4536-91AD-1C7C4CF592C7__SECTION_574B11D24A844EC1A5649FFA1A003609

Also you can use multiple amazon accounts if that is feasible. Hope it helps :)

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 10.14.09 PM.png

rogerthat

TF Ace
I've been writing back and forth with Axis (clueless) Customer Support for the past few days about this issue and they have no idea that something like this is happening, forget knowing the reason why it is happening.

They've requested a screenshot of the payment page with the credit card number and the error message. When I provided that they asked me to check if this issue is happening with any other vendor! I told them the only place this is happening is on Axis Gift Edge which is their own portal!

There's cluelessness and then there's Axis bank.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Looks like Atlas card has been blocked across all Gyftr websites not just Gift Edge.

I had escalated to PNO about three weeks ago, sent them a reminder too, but total silence.

Incredible that Ax shit totally does not want their customers to use their cards anywhere except maybe to make itsy bitsy Swiggy purchases every once a week. They absolutely seem to hate high-spending customers.

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They absolutely seem to hate high-spending customers.
I so agree with this. If you are doing the chillar transactions, Axis doesn't mind, but the high spends are a strict no-no with them.

I wonder what is up with the banks. Don't they love the high-spending credit card users? Isn't such a user good for the credit ecosystem?

I get Axis wants to run a business, but the ability of people in leadership to take the right call is very questionable. The more I read all this, the more I am inclined towards rethinking if I should keep the Atlas card with me. Axis bank just can't live in peace. They went through massive reshuffle last yer which started from June and continued till October around Magnus and Reserve. And again, in 6 months, another reshuffle.