• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank vKYC issue

vajra

TF Buzz
Axis bank has some serious in going issue when it comes to vKYC, on 6th March 2024 I applied for My Zone LTF and received the link for doing the vKYC which was executed smoothly yet I got a call from regional axis office who said that there's some "issue" with my KYC and hence I need to do the physical KYC to which I agreed, the agent themselves were clueless about the "issue" and rather made a fresh application for the same card without even asking me in the guise of doing the KYC resulting in the rejection of both my application, fast forward to 18 March 2024 I re applied for Axis Neo LTF and just like last time received the vKYC link with no issues YET I again got that sinister call from regional office saying there's some issue with my KYC ane it's showing pending from their side and I need to do physical KYC which I've asked them to put on halt for a while, need some advice what should I do now on?

Tejo

TF Legend
Axis bank has some serious in going issue when it comes to vKYC, on 6th March 2024 I applied for My Zone LTF and received the link for doing the vKYC which was executed smoothly yet I got a call from regional axis office who said that there's some "issue" with my KYC and hence I need to do the physical KYC to which I agreed, the agent themselves were clueless about the "issue" and rather made a fresh application for the same card without even asking me in the guise of doing the KYC resulting in the rejection of both my application, fast forward to 18 March 2024 I re applied for Axis Neo LTF and just like last time received the vKYC link with no issues YET I again got that sinister call from regional office saying there's some issue with my KYC ane it's showing pending from their side and I need to do physical KYC which I've asked them to put on halt for a while, need some advice what should I do now on?
If you really got a call from regional office regarding vkyc then approval chances are high.

Banks usually prefer physical kyc for credit lines.

vajra

TF Buzz
If you really got a call from regional office regarding vkyc then approval chances are high.

Banks usually prefer physical kyc for credit lines.
It's the opposite of it I have completed my vKYC via the link provided after I applied for the card now the regional office chaps are asking for a physical KYC as well because for some reason the vKYC was not processed in their system