• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No update on axis neo credit card post vkyc

Tonymathew

TF Premier

It's been 5 days since I applied and completed vkyc for axis neo LTF cc. But i have not received any update since. While tracking the status, showing still under review.

Even after the vkyc, are the odds of application getting rejected high? Or am I having a high chance of getting the card?

I do not have any relationship with axis bank

2. Now since there is an opportunity for LTF myzone rupay cc, is it wise for me to go for another shot, despite having an application under review already (for the neo variant).
Would 2 simultaneous application fetch trouble/rejection?

(Sorry if the concerns are already mentioned. The search findings didn't answer much, that's y)

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Axis CC application process is slow, wait for 21 days from the date of application,
maybe agent call for physical verification
you will receive either approval or rejection message
myzone cc ltf offer is available till 31st march
If you got rejection for Neo CC then you can apply Myzone CC in March month
Even after the vkyc, are the odds of application getting rejected high?
Yes axis Bank hai woh 😂

Last edited:

Tonymathew

TF Premier
Axis CC application process is slow, wait for 21 days from the date of application, you will receive either approval or rejection message
myzone cc ltf offer is available till 31st march
If you got rejection for Neo CC then you can apply Myzone CC in March month

Yes axis Bank hai woh 😂
Thnx bro 😊

Tonymathew

TF Premier
Send DM on Twitter. Usually they take 15-20 days so better wait..
I do not have a twitter account.
I had applied for me via cashkaro app, whereas my friend applied on the same day directly (not via cashkaro). He got his CC approved in 6 days and got it delivered yesterday after 12 days post application. Mine is still processing even after 13 days. Did the application via cashkaro had an impact on this stagnation? Pls someone suggest a way to get in touch with axis. Their customer care number makes you listen to an unending IVR. No human support or credit card application support with that.

Akashn

TF Ace
I do not have a twitter account.
I had applied for me via cashkaro app, whereas my friend applied on the same day directly (not via cashkaro). He got his CC approved in 6 days and got it delivered yesterday after 12 days post application. Mine is still processing even after 13 days. Did the application via cashkaro had an impact on this stagnation? Pls someone suggest a way to get in touch with axis. Their customer care number makes you listen to an unending IVR. No human support or credit card application support with that.
No impact of cashkaro..
Try mailing on this

Level 2-nodal.officer@axisbank.com
Level 3-pno@axisbank.com

Ashim108

TF Neo

It's been 5 days since I applied and completed vkyc for axis neo LTF cc. But i have not received any update since. While tracking the status, showing still under review.

Even after the vkyc, are the odds of application getting rejected high? Or am I having a high chance of getting the card?

I do not have any relationship with axis bank

2. Now since there is an opportunity for LTF myzone rupay cc, is it wise for me to go for another shot, despite having an application under review already (for the neo variant).
Would 2 simultaneous application fetch trouble/rejection?

(Sorry if the concerns are already mentioned. The search findings didn't answer much, that's y)
whats the timeline of your card when did you get it ?

rajatkr

TF Buzz
Same happen with me I have applied for axis neo ltf complete the vkyc and after that no update it's been more than 2 week in the first week I was able to track my status by axis application tracker but now it's showing unable to find the application . not sure what happen.