• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Auto Limit Enhancement and KYC issue

falcon007

TF Premier
Does anyone know if there's any linkage between KYC and Limit Enhancement?

Earlier, when I had Axis Flipkart card, I got Auto Limit Enhancement from 15k to 65k.

But, now I hold Airtel and Ace almost since a year, but never got an Auto LE.

I think it is due to changing of mobile numbers and email ID while getting new cards. Even that got corrected recently.

But, when I go to Axis App, there's a new option to Create FD/RD (new), and it shows 'Your RE-KYC is pending. You aren't eligible for this'.

Any way to get Auto LE?

cardy

TF Ace
Does anyone know if there's any linkage between KYC and Limit Enhancement?

Earlier, when I had Axis Flipkart card, I got Auto Limit Enhancement from 15k to 65k.

But, now I hold Airtel and Ace almost since a year, but never got an Auto LE.

I think it is due to changing of mobile numbers and email ID while getting new cards. Even that got corrected recently.

But, when I go to Axis App, there's a new option to Create FD/RD (new), and it shows 'Your RE-KYC is pending. You aren't eligible for this'.

Any way to get Auto LE?
May be offline kyc through nearest branch may help. Try once

Okay, contact Axis customer support and basis your profile type if possible your kyc can be updated thru the call itself. If you're asked to update kyc thru online portal and still can't update online take the screenshot of your error and visit axisbank.com/support and attach the screenshot and submit your error as email, the team will get back to you...

The brainless people who designed the Axis app/netbanking took it as a prime directive that every axis customer has a Savings Acct. So everything has been linked to Savings acct. If you don't have one, nothing works properly.

er.jaisingh

TF Buzz
Some get auto LE but if someone applied for LE after 6 month it will get REKYC (accessing cibil again) with offline agent with your working proofs etc, no online process for that