• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith - Addon Priority Pass?

dragonball

TF Buzz
I recently got LTF Zenith CC and it came with priority pass. I am traveling to Europe with my wife. Wife does not have any relationship with AU bank.

I am thinking of getting Zenith Addon for her - will it come with PP? What is the easiest way for her to obtain a free Priority Pass (using my Zenith Addon method) so that international lounges can be availed?

PS: Both hold Diners card black but I think Priority Pass is better than DCB in international lounges - correct?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
PS: Both hold Diners card black but I think Priority Pass is better than DCB in international lounges - correct?

I think DCB is better and you can create account in priority pass application using DCB which will help you to create qr codes to access lounges... There is a thread on this on the forum ..

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently got LTF Zenith CC and it came with priority pass. I am traveling to Europe with my wife. Wife does not have any relationship with AU bank.

I am thinking of getting Zenith Addon for her - will it come with PP? What is the easiest way for her to obtain a free Priority Pass (using my Zenith Addon method) so that international lounges can be availed?

For getting addon in AU, the addon person should have an existing relationship with AU.

The Zenith addon person will also Priority Pass, but the limit will be shared with Primary and addon

ltf4ever

TF Ace

for the short term, see in the list of lounges for DCB if your destination airports are there or not. if they are listed, then you need not hurry to get a pp addon.
I think DCB is better and you can create account in priority pass application using DCB which will help you to create qr codes to access lounges... There is a thread on this on the forum ..
I will follow the instructions in that thread, in short, does this mean that all priority pass lounges would also be given access to diners?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
for the short term, see in the list of lounges for DCB if your destination airports are there or not. if they are listed, then you need not hurry to get a pp addon.

I will follow the instructions in that thread, in short, does this mean that all priority pass lounges would also be given access to diners?
I think yes.. i do have that setup using my DCB.. let me know your destination will check in app...

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tried to search this thread. Found THIS. People are saying that we dont need any app. Got confused. How to I enable PP using DCB?
With DCB you do not need the app.. but by chance it's not working at some place then you may check the priority pass app and see if that lounge is available from their... Then generate QR code and go ahead...

dragonball

TF Buzz
With DCB you do not need the app.. but by chance it's not working at some place then you may check the priority pass app and see if that lounge is available from their... Then generate QR code and go ahead...
I see. So I am trying to register/activate to PP using my DCB card details inside the Diners Club app. But when I enter my address, I get error - Enter Ltin character only. How is that possible? I have to enter numbers (house number). Very strange.

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I see. So I am trying to register/activate to PP using my DCB card details inside the Diners Club app. But when I enter my address, I get error - Enter Ltin character only. How is that possible? I have to enter numbers (house number). Very strange.
Diners club app is of no use.. it just tells about where you can use your card.. priority pass does create online qr code which can give access to lounges...
Only use of diners club app is to take you to priority pass's account creation form...

You can use your card directly at lounge no need of diners app

dragonball

TF Buzz
Diners club app is of no use.. it just tells about where you can use your card.. priority pass does create online qr code which can give access to lounges...
Only use of diners club app is to take you to priority pass's account creation form...

You can use your card directly at lounge no need of diners app
Yes so when i am trying to create PP account, i am unable to. Error is please enter only Latin characters in address form.
Also, my airports are CDG (Paris) and FRA (Frankfurt) - both of these are sitting unavailable for DCB. So i will require PP, right?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you are adding any special character in the address then try removing them ... address does not matter as you are not going to receive any physical priority pass card..
I see one lounge at both terminal 1 and 2e of CDG and several at terminal 2 of fra and 1 at terminal 1 of FRA..