• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU BANK CREDIT CARD FOR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES

Earlier AU BANK was Providing LIFE TIME FREE CREDIT CARD to Government Employees and Some Corporate Employee. This offer still exists or This offer is Discontinued by AU BANK?

I am a Govt Employee and My Employer comes under the list of Employer who are eligible to get LIFETIME free Credit card. But when I am applying for AU CREDIT CARD, that time it's showing all those credit card who are having Annual Fee (Except LIT CREDIT CARD - for LIT I am not interested). So if This offer still exists then How my Credit card will be Life time free?

deep@vie

TF Legend
I am a Govt Employee and My Employer comes under the list of Employer who are eligible to get LIFETIME free Credit card. But when I am applying for AU CREDIT CARD, that time it's showing all those credit card who are having Annual Fee (Except LIT CREDIT CARD - for LIT I am not interested). So if This offer still exists then How my Credit card will be Life time free?
Which card you want to apply for?