• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apple Pass for iPhone 14 Plus - Flipkart BBD 2023

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Probably these passes will be limited and may run out as soon as they reveal the prices this afternoon..so guys whoever really want to buy an iPhone this season, I strongly recommend you to take the pass ASAP..

Probably these passes will be limited and may run out as soon as they reveal the prices this afternoon..so guys whoever really want to buy an iPhone this season, I strongly recommend you to take the pass ASAP..
We can't trust flipkart. They are giving assurity of stock only, not the price. I think just like last year they will start with some very low amount and then keep on increasing its price every 10 minutes. If pass says that stock and price is fixed then its a must buy but without price guarantee they basically scamming us.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can we not also buy Flipkart VIP membership costing 499 and lock the prices using that between 1st to 3rd Oct instead of buying this pass? Was that option available for you?

harsh1387

TF Ace
This pass is a scam stuff from flipkart again. Why non refundable?
What if I am expecting the 14 plus price to be 60k and they give it for 65k. Then i don't want to buy but my 2k is stuck and gone with them. How can you give such passes without telling the lowest amount first.

Btw as far as I know these scamsters will only reveal iphone 12 price today and will delay the 14 price till 7th.

Also, what if I am getting a better deal for another phone like pro or max or any other. Then also my 2k is gone. I won't be getting this pass unless they reveal the 14 prices today itself.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This pass is a scam stuff from flipkart again. Why non refundable?
What if I am expecting the 14 plus price to be 60k and they give it for 65k. Then i don't want to buy but my 2k is stuck and gone with them. How can you give such passes without telling the lowest amount first.

Btw as far as I know these scamsters will only reveal iphone 12 price today and will delay the 14 price till 7th.

Also, what if I am getting a better deal for another phone like pro or max or any other. Then also my 2k is gone. I won't be getting this pass unless they reveal the 14 prices today itself.

May be scam... I don't know..
Onething for sure... I was never cheated by FK . ever... May be this would be the first time it may happen to me...

I have decided to buy 14 Plus, not anything else... and I am willing to pay for whatever the price would be.. though I am pretty confident it woul be around 50K - 52 K after exchange of my little SE2020...
If someone else was given at a price lesser than mine then I would consider FK scammed me into this...

I am of the view that it won't happen... whatever the lowest price given during this sale, I would be offered the same for 48 hours ..

Lets see what happens...

Last edited:

harsh1387

TF Ace
May be scam... I don't know..
Onething for sure... I was never cheated by FK . ever... May be this would be the first time it may happen to me...

I have decided to buy 14 Plus, not anything else... and I am willing to pay for whatever the price would be.. though I am pretty confident it woul be around 50K - 52 K after exchange of my little SE2020...
If someone else was given at a price lesser than mine then I would consider FK scammed me into this...

I am of the view that it won't happen... whatever the lowest price given during this sale, I would be offered the same for 48 hours ..

Lets see what happens...
I won't advice doing exchange with Flipkart and sell it separately outside. Flipkart exchange is worst. They will find non existent issues with your phone and low ball the price.

By scam I meant they are selling pass with a lock in without revealing the deal. That's unethical as well. If they were honest they would have refunded the money in case someone wants to change their buying option.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I won't advice doing exchange with Flipkart and sell it separately outside. Flipkart exchange is worst. They will find non existent issues with your phone and low ball the price.
Lets see, if I am not happy with the exchange price, I will cancel the exchange anyway and pay the difference...

By scam I meant they are selling pass with a lock in without revealing the deal. That's unethical as well. If they were honest they would have refunded the money in case someone wants to change their buying option.

See, what is happening here is , they are assessing the market with regard to 14 Plus.. They might not have huge stock... They want to test the waters..
The pricing would be dynamic, as per supply demand situation..
This year it seems 14 Plus will be sold on FK and 14 will be on Amazon for deal prices...
BTW, they have this pass only on 14 Plus... not on any other models as far as I can see..