• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BBD and GIF deals thread

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Wish Laxmi devi could bless me like vaibhav sir so that i could own all three pairs at the same time šŸ™

Btw i use Galax buds pro - didn't feel like to upgrade because probably upgrading monitor from 1080p 165 to 1440p 170 and had to buy parents one fone
Galax buds pro i have in lavender color, it still great the difference are minor.. i have galaxy buds 1st gen which i haven't used in 2 yr or so and bud pro which was using, i had ordered newer one for 8k during last year sale i believe and then cancelled again so before ordering one had a website which i would have sell both for around 4.2 to 4.5 and that way.. i galaxy bud 2 pro would have costed me just 2.5k but older one in testing got failed saying it not sellable so they shipped back to me i sold a disk of ps5 game too so they gave credit. i could still try to sell via cashfiy..

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Galax buds pro i have in lavender color, it still great the difference are minor.. i have galaxy buds 1st gen which i haven't used in 2 yr or so and bud pro which was using, i had ordered newer one for 8k during last year sale i believe and then cancelled again so before ordering one had a website which i would have sell both for around 4.2 to 4.5 and that way.. i galaxy bud 2 pro would have costed me just 2.5k but older one in testing got failed saying it not sellable so they shipped back to me i sold a disk of ps5 game too so they gave credit. i could still try to sell via cashfiy..
Trying to sell to gameloot?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys..

Great deal is going on for iPad 9th Gen in FK.. for 21,749.. with SBI card... They are actually advertising it as 22,749.. but in the chekcout page it is showing as 21,749...
It is a great price for the "tablet" enthusiasts....

Home Page

1699170484793.png

Product page

1699170507698.png

Checkout Page

1699170575134.png

aayusharyan

TF Ace
More Details on HDFC DC EMI...

There are two types of DC EMI in HDFC...

1) HDFC pre- approved DC EMI - (cancellation allowed)
2) Merchant EMI... -- ( no cancellation allowed, only pre closure)...

If it is the first case i.e. HDFC aprroved EMI,, then we can cancel the EMI within first 7 days...

If it is Merchant EMI, i.e. bought thru Amazon, FK , or any other third party website.. there is no facility to 'Cancel' it ...
only Pre closure from the day 1 which attracts 3% on principal outstanding + 18% GST...

In my case, I spent 42,857 , if I want to pre-close now I have to pay around 44,732.. . SO, I have to pay 1,875.. which still way less than EMI Discount I got... i.e. 5,632.19

So, in effect I will get 3,757 benefit by chossing 18 month EMI by preclosing..
SO it is still a good deal..
This is for all HDFC DC EMI enthusiasits..
WIn , win for both.. The bank wins and we win..

1698394459402.png
Broooo, I think I am on the same boat. What's the process. Just need to call CC and talk to them? Not online?
Ref: My EMI situation.

1700121882813.png

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Yes this is correct and use the same DC in Amazon/ FK...

( WHy I asked you to check last 4 digits : I have 2 accounts 2 active DCs and and had 2 old inactive DCs.. and at one time they were running this offer on my old inative DC)...
Thanks for your input and suggestions

Would keep in my mind while purchasing product using DC NCEMI

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ohhh crap, I got way too excited about this loophole, nvm. Mine is CC EMI.
Thanks for your input and suggestions

Would keep in my mind while purchasing product using DC NCEMI
See, the trick here is:
1) Take the EMI for the longest possible tenure i.e. 18 months
2) This way you get the maximum NCEMI discount, at the upfront at @16%)..

3) Then in the case of HDFC , there is no cancellation.. only pre closure.. and pre closure charges apply at 3% on the principal...
4) even after deduction of 3% preclosure , we will be infront and get that extra discount...
See the calculation in one of my previous posts

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
See, the trick here is:

3) Then in the case of HDFC , there is no cancellation.. only pre closure.. and pre closure charges apply at 3% on the principal...
4) even after deduction of 3% preclosure , we will be infront and get that extra discount...
This is the post I am talking about:

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
See, the trick here is:

Loke this one

1700125575109.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Loke this one

1700125575109.png

If you take this, and pre-close it after, lets say first instalment:

your total cost would be ( roughly):

First EMI: 4,541.00 ( I am assuming 2756 as principal, and rest 1785 as interest in this instalment)
Initial Fee: 250.00

Pre-closure charges: 2,700
Principal Left: 90,000

Total cost: 97,491....

as against: 1,08,999

Savings of 11,500.. on EMI and preclosure...

All approximate calculations.. just to give you an idea of how it works...

Last edited:

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
If you take this, and pre-close it after, lets say first instalment:

your total cost would be ( roughly):

First EMI: 4,541.00
Initial Fee: 250.00

Pre-closure charges: 2,700
Principal Left: 90,000

Total cost: 97,491....

as against: 1,08,999

Savings of 11,500.. on EMI and preclosure...

All approximate calculations.. just to give you an idea of how it works...
such a detailed answer again thanks

this calculation is gonna help me in great manner

Dā‚¹V

TF Prestige
See, the trick here is:

HDFC ka bhi pre closure trick hai bhay without fees wala šŸ˜‰

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV