• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BBD and GIF deals thread

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
My friend is looking to buy apple airpod 2nd gen lighting cable one or 3rd gen airpods if it cheaper more than 3k. In sale at max 16500 with card discount and now that offer isn't there. You guys think in upcoming Diwali sale in fk it would at same price.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My friend is looking to buy apple airpod 2nd gen lighting cable one or 3rd gen airpods if it cheaper more than 3k. In sale at max 16500 with card discount and now that offer isn't there. You guys think in upcoming Diwali sale in fk it would at same price.
Yeah it should be at 17-18k in worst case. Also, I think pro is definitely worth more than 3k over 3gen non-pro. But to each their own.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes , it would be with around max 1k extra.. or may even come at ₹500 extra only

Last edited:

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Surprised to see these deals are back post BBD. This hasn't happened in the past, atleast for last 2-3 years since I am following the trend. BBD prices never come back

Looks like iPhone 15 demand is stronger and people are jumping there instead of iPhone 14. Either this or Make in India is really making an impact!

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Personally i think going for Pro Gen 2 lightning one does not make sense as current Apple lineup is going full type c except Apple Watch

But if someone is using 13/14 Pro or 14 and is looking to use it for atleast 2 more years then it's going to be a good purchase but resale value would be meh

bhaveshS

TF Ace
After having discount and all on iphone 14+ what is your final price @S S V ?

Is it worth to add extra 10k compare to 14 for only bigger display and battery?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Surprised to see these deals are back post BBD. This hasn't happened in the past, atleast for last 2-3 years since I am following the trend. BBD prices never come back
Because this year the discounts are not crazy like before..
This year discounts are moderate and hence maintained the same..
Still Diwali price is not the match to the best price they offered during BBD initial hours.

I got 14+ for 60k and I think it is now costing 61K.
But as you said it is still better offer and these offers are back for Diwali sales also which is good for customers who missed out on bbd sale

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Personally i think going for Pro Gen 2 lightning one does not make sense as current Apple lineup is going full type c except Apple Watch

But if someone is using 13/14 Pro or 14 and is looking to use it for atleast 2 more years then it's going to be a good purchase but resale value would be meh
He is using an iPhone 14 Pro, but he is still not sure. He wants the best of both worlds: he wants to pay the price of the OnePlus Pro Buds and get the Apple Pro 2nd Gen. I told him to consider the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, which I bought for 6500, but he didn't like the fit and insists on earbuds with a stem. He thinks the design of the Nothing Bud 2nd gen is funny, even though the price is close to 6700, which is the last I saw on sale. He's still using his 4-year-old Apple AirPods that he got with his iPhone 11, which has a battery issue and lasts only 15-20 min. hence the reason to buy newer wireless buds.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
He is using an iPhone 14 Pro, but he is still not sure. He wants the best of both worlds: he wants to pay the price of the OnePlus Pro Buds and get the Apple Pro 2nd Gen. I told him to consider the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, which I bought for 6500, but he didn't like the fit and insists on earbuds with a stem. He thinks the design of the Nothing Bud 2nd gen is funny, even though the price is close to 6700, which is the last I saw on sale. He's still using his 4-year-old Apple AirPods that he got with his iPhone 11, which has a battery issue and lasts only 15-20 min. hence the reason to buy newer wireless buds.
Stem shaped tws don't fall off easily tbh, comparing Ear 2 to Buds 2 Pro is like comparing an Audi A6 to a BMW i8, i8 is flashy but A6 is a better car. To be honest i don't think Airpods it just works is a very big deal, yeah if i have buds 2 (pro) or ear 2 with multi device connect i wouldn't have any problems with switching in between devices and whatnot.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Stem shaped tws don't fall off easily tbh, comparing Ear 2 to Buds 2 Pro is like comparing an Audi A6 to a BMW i8, i8 is flashy but A6 is a better car. To be honest i don't think Airpods it just works is a very big deal, yeah if i have buds 2 (pro) or ear 2 with multi device connect i wouldn't have any problems with switching in between devices and whatnot.
Stem shaped tws don't fall off easily tbh, comparing Ear 2 to Buds 2 Pro - Nope Samsung Buds Pro and Buds 2 Pro both are better than Apple Airpod 2nd gen.. trust me i have all three, and Buds 2ng gen is way better and stay in your ears, especially during a workout session and in running too while Apple Airpods 2ng gen with every Earbuds from Size XS to Size Large all fall out from Left Ears especially..

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Stem shaped tws don't fall off easily tbh, comparing Ear 2 to Buds 2 Pro - Nope Samsung Buds Pro and Buds 2 Pro both are better than Apple Airpod 2nd gen.. trust me i have all three, and Buds 2ng gen is way better and stay in your ears, especially during a workout session and in running too while Apple Airpods 2ng gen with every Earbuds from Size XS to Size Large all fall out from Left Ears especially..
Wish Laxmi devi could bless me like vaibhav sir so that i could own all three pairs at the same time 🙏

Btw i use Galax buds pro - didn't feel like to upgrade because probably upgrading monitor from 1080p 165 to 1440p 170 and had to buy parents one fone