• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BBD and GIF deals thread

tushu5121

TF Premier
Hello guys.
as we all know there is sale going on amazon and flipkart.
Where SBI is the bank partner this time for amazon.

And many people including me have less hopes that there will be any good deals available this year as we all know whole sale would be controll by sbi. And poor amazon marketing and sales techniques.

I was checking some deals on amazon where i found some funmy thing.
Just look at these images

These deals on galaxy s23 where effective price shown.
People bought this smart phone nearly 62k with all offers and exchange.
Now i was wondering is this really a deal or joke.
Same with galaxy a34 which was at same price before the sale.
And now they calling its a deal.

More funny with iphone 14 and 14 plus.

Just look and tell is this deal or joke.

Same cases you can find everywhere in amazon.
Where discount is just 1000 or 1250 on products of 40k and 50k.

Please share your opinion on this amazon and SBI card.

If you have any thoughts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231001-003058_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20231001-003058_Amazon.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot_20231001-002023_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20231001-002023_Amazon.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 135

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hello guys.

And many people including me have less hopes that there will be any good deals available this year as we all know whole sale would be controll by sbi. And poor amazon marketing and sales techniques.

These aren't prices for GIF sale. Check what's written on top, kickstarter deals. More over when you currently click on it, it's less than 60k. For s23 generally price is over 70k, so that's a good deal too. A series I agree is overpriced, because that GIF price🙂
Also I remember prev yr, there was slab wise discounting on cart value. Like 1500 extra for 30000 cart value, 2500 for 50000 and so on. Around 10k extra disc was there for 1L cart value

Last edited:

tushu5121

TF Premier
These aren't prices for GIF sale. Check what's written on top, kickstarter deals. More over when you currently click on it, it's less than 60k. For s23 generally price is over 70k, so that's a good deal too. A series I agree is overpriced, because that GIF price🙂
Also I remember prev yr, there was slab wise discounting on cart value. Like 1500 extra for 30000 cart value, 2500 for 50000 and so on. Around 10k extra disc was there for 1L cart value
No brother previous year slab was 80k And discount was way more.
ANd when comes to deal on s23 it was around 80k with 8k discount on hdfc card and 8k exchange benifits. I my self purchased this for my wife few months ago.
Where i exchsnged galaxy a70.
Same on amazon.
Where it cost 60300. Effectively.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
No brother previous year slab was 80k And discount was way more.
ANd when comes to deal on s23 it was around 80k with 8k discount on hdfc card and 8k exchange benifits. I my self purchased this for my wife few months ago.
Where i exchsnged galaxy a70.
Same on amazon.
Where it cost 60300. Effectively.
Yeah must have purchased during introductory offer, thats the best time to buy samsung flagship😉

cryoengine

TF Premier
First, Amazon is still not profitable in India.

Amazon has been doing this for the past 3 years. 99% of the item's price gets increased by 10-15% a few weeks before a big sale gets widely advertised.

Then during the sale, they offer a 10% discount and you pretty much pay the same amount it was 2-3 weeks ago.

The only price drops are the ones you usually see on older models /stock. They reduce like 10rs on an item and call it a sale. Its disgusting.

You may see odd items at a good price but they are small in quantity.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello guys.

See even if the discount in offer is small, Ecom companies can call it a deal, whether it is a deal or not cannot be determined on the basis of amount of discount offered.

If someone has any issues with BBD or GIF they are free to buy it during regular days or anywhere else where they get the best deal.
No one is being forced to buy the so called "Deal" products only via the Ecom giants.

And considering the company aspect, they aren't here to do any kind of charity they are here to do business and businesses always want themselves be profitable.

Everyone is free to purchase the products from anywhere they wish no one is being forced.

Finally according to me even getting a discount of 1-2k extra during such sales is better than buying the products without that discount.

tushu5121

TF Premier
See even if the discount in offer is small, Ecom companies can call it a deal, whether it is a deal or not cannot be determined on the basis of amount of discount offered.

If someone has any issues with BBD or GIF they are free to buy it during regular days or anywhere else where they get the best deal.
No one is being forced to buy the so called "Deal" products only via the Ecom giants.

And considering the company aspect, they aren't here to do any kind of charity they are here to do business and businesses always want themselves be profitable.

Everyone is free to purchase the products from anywhere they wish no one is being forced.

Finally according to me even getting a discount of 1-2k extra during such sales is better than buying the products without that discount.
Hmmm hmmm. ok

tushu5121

TF Premier
what i do i add stuff in my wishlist which isn't important and if price with all the discount no exchange is good enough i buy.. if not next year sale will be coming soon in 359 days then..
Good option is in my opinion.
Of you in hurry then buy product if you not then don't.
Do shopping according to your needs.
Sadly its a business everyone here to earn.

Still say amazon is preferable as they have good customer service. Can ignore 1000-1500 discount

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
I purchased S23 from Flipkart for roughly 48k with all discounts and exchanges. The deal is legit and just look for the sweetest possible deal with all your cards and emi options etc. Got mine in July sale. Waiting and looking for a deal suitable to you and your needs is the best way to go IMO.

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please post all great deals you come across.

Would request to post
1. Current Price
2. Regular Price (Not MRP)

so that others can realise the extent of offer.

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G with Snapdragon 888 - 30K* on FK. Very recently launched, so can't say how much is the real discount. But based on features it would not sell <35k in non-sale period

* seems like this price is inclusive of both bank discount and exchange offer. So take the price with a pinch of salt

Last edited:

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Samsung S22 - at 40k*. I don't think it ever sold below 50k(excluding bank offers)

The phone is known for poor battery life and heating issues though

* seems like this price is inclusive of both bank discount and exchange offer. So take the price with a pinch of salt

Last edited:

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G with Snapdragon 888 - 30K on FK. Very recently launched, so can't say how much is the real discount. But based on features it would not sell <35k in non-sale period
I have experience the s21fe(Exynos).
Its a good phone with very nice camera but battery life is shit..
Good ui with excellent software support.

Is the 256gb variety will be available at 30k?. Then its a good deal..