• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apple Pass for iPhone 14 Plus - Flipkart BBD 2023

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
NCEMI wala trick kara?
Go thru this post and thread , then you will know my trick. Then tell me what you understood and ask me if you still have any doubts.. okay..deal.. (y)

maksas-the-cat-deal.gif

Post in thread 'BBD and GIF deals thread' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/bbd-and-gif-deals-thread.18313/post-386794

Last edited:
  • Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Mystery baba, flpkrt has not been transparent in this, they might sell at a different price & later on may offer you a different price.
Buddy it was available for very long period,I guess they intentionally stopped selling it to not let people guess what are they conspiring
Hope your doubts were clarified now...

metal_heart

TF Premier
Twitter is flooding w/ post, how Flipkart pass didn't work for them. Many mentioned, price didn't lock for them and kept increasing, many mentioned, 2K was not reduced from total while ordering. Few mentioned, though they were able to order, flipkart cancelled order later and now are denying refund of pass.

Success stories are few & failures too many. It's their every year tactic, just the game plan changes, results are same

harsh1387

TF Ace
Twitter is flooding w/ post, how Flipkart pass didn't work for them. Many mentioned, price didn't lock for them and kept increasing, many mentioned, 2K was not reduced from total while ordering. Few mentioned, though they were able to order, flipkart cancelled order later and now are denying refund of pass.

Success stories are few & failures too many. It's their every year tactic, just the game plan changes, results are same
Are we really surprised..

Primary reason I didn't get 14 plus cos it was on flipkart. If it was Amazon I might have still gotten it. Somehow Flipkart has become much worse than last year.

Although personally I made 2 returns today morning for a shoes and a T shirt and refund has already been issued. But that doesn't cover up so many issue so many genuine buyers are facing with them.

deep@vie

TF Legend

Not unlike flipkart.com

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I still don't know they offered the same price at the start of sale.
I was ther from 00:00 and the price was the same, you can go thru the thread , we discussed a lot and everyone saw the same price...
I , along with another gentleman got for the same price, which is the lowest... Period...

harsh1387

TF Ace
I was ther from 00:00 and the price was the same, you can go thru the thread , we discussed a lot and everyone saw the same price...
I , along with another gentleman got for the same price, which is the lowest... Period...
True.
Just to clarify.
Did you ever see the price as 59999?
Whole week they advertised it as 5**** but I don't think we ever saw that. It was in 60's from the start.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Then it was good. You guys saved 2k.👍

Reactions: SSV

deep@vie

TF Legend
Y
U got it for 62k?

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
True.
Just to clarify.
Whole week they advertised it as 5**** but I don't think we ever saw that. It was in 60's from the start.
I saw this price, it was available for 2 mins. But I was buying a different phone and couldn’t checkout at that time - saying Axis gateway had too many customers. So I think not many would have gotten this price.

Martius

TF Premier
True.
Just to clarify.
The effective price was 59999 inclusive of discount!! So the selling price was always supposed to be above 60k. I saw it for 62999 and after applying 3k discount it was reflecting as 59999k but this price was gone within 5-10 mins!!