• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apple Pass for iPhone 14 Plus - Flipkart BBD 2023

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It wasn't showing up on the FK app for me
Now, I know why it didn't show up for you..
For pass holders, the phone will be available very first, just like for plus members..
Difference is , pass holder can buy within 48 hours at the same price. For plus member it is not guaranteed...
As you are not a plus member, they can not give you early access and hence you can't buy the pass.. got it?

harsh1387

TF Ace
FK sales open early to plus members? if so ig i wouldn't be able to get it
Don't worry about it.
I am sure most sales will be for 13 and 14. 14 plus won't be that much in demand. Flipkart initially was selling the pass for 3 days but closed it in 2 days as most people weren't comfortable with their no refund policy without declaring the actual price with discount and exchange bonus.

I am sure 14 plus will be there for non plus members too after a day. Maybe a couple of thousand more. And why are you going for 15 pro if not 14 plus. Get the 15 plus in that case. It covers most things of 15 pro at a much lesser cost.

BrokeAsf

TF Buzz
Don't worry about it.
I am sure most sales will be for 13 and 14. 14 plus won't be that much in demand. Flipkart initially was selling the pass for 3 days but closed it in 2 days as most people weren't comfortable with their no refund policy without declaring the actual price with discount and exchange bonus.

I am sure 14 plus will be there for non plus members too after a day. Maybe a couple of thousand more. And why are you going for 15 pro if not 14 plus. Get the 15 plus in that case. It covers most things of 15 pro at a much lesser cost.
I think its my unpopular opinion but i don't see big differences between my 11 and the normal 14s, iphone 15 pro 120hz screen makes a real difference for me hence im inclined towards it. I was actually going to buy it but then with the issue of back glass cracking and overheating im in a dilemma whether i should upgrade or wait another year.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Guys
@harsh1387 @4uziaul @VISHESH_BANSAL @Pavan @deep@vie

Just now bought a non refundable Apple Pass for iPhone 14 Plus 128 GB .
This will guarantee you the lowest price and in stock for 48 hours.. Have a look..

Screenshot_20231001_023610.jpg Screenshot_20231001_023339.jpg

Screenshot_20231001_023649.jpg Screenshot_20231001_023704.jpg Screenshot_20231001_023713.jpg
@S S V mystery baba, they’re playing this psychological game here, after buying a pass most will buy the product considering why to waste the money already spent.
Pass is not just limited to Iphone 14 plus but for Samsung & other brand phones & other electronic items as well, starting from 499 to 1999.
& even if one doesn't buy the product they have already made the profit.
One should think twice before falling for these tricks.
I know you can handle this easily but this is great threat for teens & people who've infamous for impulsive buying.
Flipkart has to much to gain from it & people have to much to lose.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I hope you don't have to buy now at 11 59 pm at 6 th October and can wake up in the morning and buy but then can't take risk either so I hope you get the best deal for 14 plus 128gb or should I say the lowest.

Reactions: SSV

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
@S S V mystery baba, they’re playing this psychological game here, after buying a pass most will buy the product considering why to waste the money already spent.
Pass is not just limited to Iphone 14 plus but for Samsung & other brand phones & other electronic items as well, starting from 499 to 1999.
I know you can handle this easily but this is great threat for teens & people who've infamous for impulsive buying.
Flipkart has to much to gain from it & people have to much to lose.
OP will be buying cause he need and it a good decision to upgrade from SE 2nd gen where else other people will waste their money just to secure deal and later regret so yeah I agree either you man completely. There is something called VIP too for 499/- so flipkart is famous to pull trick out of his hat.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Flipkart has to much to gain from it & people have t ;) ;)o much to lose.
Life is a game..
There are two parties in this game

1) Guy who plays the game
2) Guy who played into the game.

You need to decide to which category you belong to...

This applies everywhere..not just FK

deep@vie

TF Legend
Life is a game..
There are two parties in this game

1) Guy who plays the game
2) Guy who played into the game.

You need to decide to which category you belong to...

This applies everywhere..not just FK
But they're people who doesn't understand this.
& Get stuck in debt trap.

metal_heart

TF Premier
whatever the lowest price given during this sale, I would be offered the same for 48 hours ..
Stock will be offered for 48 hrs, but price will be whatever is the price at time of ordering.
Flopkart comes up with new trick every year.

Many ppl (last year) couldn't order iphone 13 at lowest price, as site kept throwing error at checkout. Many orders were cancelled. They have gone step ahead now and ensured that they additionally make 2K for many such cases

Dont fall for it.

deep@vie

TF Legend
I hope you don't have to buy now at 11 59 pm at 6 th October and can wake up in the morning and buy but then can't take risk either so I hope you get the best deal for 14 plus 128gb or should I say the lowest.
You never know flpkrt what best price they are going to offer.
I guess they'll offer 2-5k more atleast from the lottery price introduced at 12am.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Stock will be offered for 48 hrs, but price will be whatever is the price at time of ordering.
Flopkart comes up with new trick every year.

Many ppl (last year) couldn't order iphone 13 at lowest price, as site kept throwing error at checkout. Many orders were cancelled. They have gone step ahead now and ensured that they additionally make 2K for many such cases

Dont fall for it.
Yes, that's the sad reality.

deep@vie

TF Legend
OP will be buying cause he need and it a good decision to upgrade from SE 2nd gen where else other people will waste their money just to secure deal and later regret so yeah I agree either you man completely. There is something called VIP too for 499/- so flipkart is famous to pull trick out of his hat.
@S S V is smart enough to to let go 2k if didn't find the deal lucrative.

• Hehe

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Pass is not just limited to Iphone 14 plus but for Samsung & other brand phones & other electronic items as well, starting from 499 to 1999
I meant in the iPhone series, it is only for iPhone 14 Plus....

When I posted about 55 hours ago, it was only for iPhone..
Later they introduced to a few other phones (for which they think they will have some demand)..

There are several aspects in these passes..

1) To Guage the demand for the phone ..
Why to Guage: to sort out supply issues and more importantly determine the dynamic pricing.. ( This is the MAIN OBJECTIVE of the PASS)

2) Why 2k non refundable?
This is to eliminate non serious contenders..
As you said, if the customer don't buy the product after buying the pass FK already made their money.

3) Why to eliminate non serious contenders..
Because these guys are buying in the first 2 minutes, at the cheapest price and reselling for profit ouuside, there by making life difficult for the genuine buyers.

4) For the genuine , buyer who already paid non - refundable 2K, they don't need to wake up at 12 am..

like this there are so many things goes in to this Pass..

Last edited: