• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

armat

TF Premier
Applied for the card, got message of conditional approval with no income documents required. Completed vkyc on the same day and prompted to upload documents, which was done. After that it has been two weeks and receiving the same mail everyday which asks for documents. Have contacted customer care few days back, was asked to ignore the mails and wait for another 4-5days, which has also gone by. Unsure about whether or not approved or when will i get to know the verdict. @BestBanker please assist
How did you know that the card was conditionally approved while applying ?

armat

TF Premier
You will get a message in second page before entering company details .
VKYC option in final page.
But conditionally approved doesn't mean that your card is approved.
I didn’t notice that while applying. But I completed all the pages till card pin setup page. I created card pin and submitted. Then it shows we can’t process your application. Was my application conditionally approved? And you said me it’s because of multiple enquiries.

armat

TF Premier
It was shown during the application process. But it really doesn’t mean anything.
I had to re-upload my income documents before i got the card finally
Where is they ask to upload income documents ? Until I submit the application, there was no option to upload the documents. Completed all pages. After that instant rejection. Did you uploaded the documents while applying?

Stratosphere

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I submitted my application and the video kyc page came up. I clicked on the video kyc link and it immediately said ‘your application is completed. Thank you for using Amex’s video kyc services’

I didn’t even do my kyc. It just straight away showed this message. What does it mean?

AsB

TF Ace
I submitted my application and the video kyc page came up. I clicked on the video kyc link and it immediately said ‘your application is completed. Thank you for using Amex’s video kyc services’

I didn’t even do my kyc. It just straight away showed this message. What does it mean?
Click the link again. If it continues VKYC, all good. If not, then take a screenshot, and mail Amex team detailing everything.
By the way, if you already hold one Amex card, or if you have a CKYC record, then there will not be any VKYC

Stratosphere

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Click the link again. If it continues VKYC, all good. If not, then take a screenshot, and mail Amex team detailing everything.
By the way, if you already hold one Amex card, or if you have a CKYC record, then there will not be any VKYC
I do have an old add on. And I applied for another card around 3 months ago. Maybe it’s because of that

Raviteja

TF Buzz
Hello @BestBanker Sir,

I've applied smart earn card on May 6th 12 am after enters the office details it shows that conditionally approved without income documents and recived mail to complete video kyc.. After that video kyc completed on same day.. Next day I've Received mail to upload income documents and then I've uploaded salary payslip and 2 months bank statement and I've 8l CTC and net over 7L. Yesterday one of amex verification person called me and came to home for verification and taken pictures of home and road photos.. Please help me to get my application approved asap

My reference number 20231256900907INR

Thanks in advance

Raviteja

TF Buzz
Similar case with me as well.. When i'm writing to them in there acknowledgement mail first it was showing last 5 digit of my application number.. and now its showing last 5 digit of my card number.. But application is still pending
Same for me also, when I raised for my application for application status to head I have recieved mail from them as acknowledgement in that mail shows that Card/Policy Number ending in: 21001.. So please confirm you have received card or not.. If received same card number (last digits) received?

Hello @BestBanker Sir,

I've applied smart earn card on May 6th 12 am after enters the office details it shows that conditionally approved without income documents and recived mail to complete video kyc.. After that video kyc completed on same day.. Next day I've Received mail to upload income documents and then I've uploaded salary payslip and 2 months bank statement and I've 8l CTC and net over 7L. Yesterday one of amex verification person called me and came to home for verification and taken pictures of home and road photos.. Please help me to get my application approved asap

My reference number 20231256900907INR

Thanks in advance
do u have any old card with amex?