• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied league platinum online what is next process?

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, I have applied Kotak league platinum via Kotak website as it was showing zero joining and annual fee. As I already have CRN number all details were pre-populated and it just asked my office company name and address. Didn't asked any documents.

What is the next process?: Will they call me to upload documents, physical verification of address?

I don't have saving account with them, I just bought one laptop on EMI with Kotak from reliance digital, and that's why I have CRN number with them, when I tried to open Kotak-811 it says you already have account, so using that CRN only I applied credit card.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have applied Kotak league platinum via Kotak website as it was showing zero joining and annual fee. As I already have CRN number all details were pre-populated and it just asked my office company name and address. Didn't asked any documents.

What is the next process?: Will they call me to upload documents, physical verification of address?

I don't have saving account with them, I just bought one laptop on EMI with Kotak from reliance digital, and that's why I have CRN number with them, when I tried to open Kotak-811 it says you already have account, so using that CRN only I applied credit card.
Yes you will get call from their cc for further information and docs
Confirm with that call whether they r issuing free card cos one time I got white card free offer then applied online later cc called for docs and said it’s paid so I declined it

akshayhs

TF Ace

My guess is you will get the card shortly. I got the same way except that I didn't apply but the bank staff called me to ask if I wanted one and I agreed. My card is LTF as well and I hold an 811 account with them.

Patil007

TF Ace
In my case they just did call verification about my job but you are not an existing bank account holder then they might ask for income proofs and do physical verification of your home or office address.
Oh. I don't have any issue with sharing Salary slip and home verification.

Problem is their application status tracking link is not proper, saying invalid details 😅

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Nothing happened in my case - they issued the card immediately. Wait for a day or two and you will get the approval message.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I had 2 interactions with Kotak cards.

1st one when I applied for Zen Signature and the bank employee asked for physical biometric verification. He took the biometric and after 3 days I can see the status of my application. Till then ut was saying invalid. But application got rejected afterwards.

2nd one when I applied for White card. When I was applying it was showing LTF. The application was even approved at the same time but when bank employee called me, he said that it won't be LTF. So I myself rejected the application.

Patil007

TF Ace
I had 2 interactions with Kotak cards.

1st one when I applied for Zen Signature and the bank employee asked for physical biometric verification. He took the biometric and after 3 days I can see the status of my application. Till then ut was saying invalid. But application got rejected afterwards.

2nd one when I applied for White card. When I was applying it was showing LTF. The application was even approved at the same time but when bank employee called me, he said that it won't be LTF. So I myself rejected the application.
Yes their IT system is not proper it seems. 4th largest private sector branch n ye halat he 😂 .

Patil007

TF Ace
Naam ka 4th largest hai bas. Kaam se its worse than SFBs. Even IDFC Bank is wayy better than Kotak.
Log sahi kehte hai Kotak is a tractor financing bank only.
IDFC's IT system is very advance as their more focused on online system only.

Customer acquisition for Account opening, salary account, credit card is online. IDFC wale mere company me 2 months se baithe he Tablet and kit leke, online salary account open karke de rahe he.

The don't have home branch concept as well. That is again plus point.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
IDFC's IT system is very advance as their more focused on online system only.

Customer acquisition for Account opening, salary account, credit card is online. IDFC wale mere company me 2 months se baithe he Tablet and kit leke, online salary account open karke de rahe he.

The don't have home branch concept as well. That is again plus point.
Yes they're very cooperative. The employee literally came to my house and opened the account. Although he came with investment guy but I denied listening to him 😂

Patil007

TF Ace
Even if they say LTF (saw most of the cases with HDFC, YES) that is invalid when they charge fee.

Only sure way is to get confirmation through mail and during this process we can submit those LTF screenshots, RBI rules for better results.

Bank employees most of the time refers default templates or fees, they're not aware unless system updates and shows to them.

For this reason people usually get confirmation from multiple executives about new changes. Never trust their words.
True, HDFC did this to me twice. I shared my experience earlier in this platform.

Patil007

TF Ace
You will get call from their executives for further follow-up on your application. After 7 days, if nothing happens remind them (you'll know about their customer support during this phase).

One thing, I think you're aware that you can't reply to their mail responses. Only way is login to netbanking and respond there, with/without account difficult but you'll know about their support.

I hope you took the screenshot of LTF, it may useful later (better get confirmation through mail once card approved and delivered).

Suggestion: Since anyway you applied, and got CIBIL - even if bank employee says not LTF, ignore and get confirmation through mail after card delivered or dispatched.

Note: Even if they say it is LTF, that is invalid later, so get LTF confirmation in mail.
Twice you mentioned 😂. Mereko to aisa dhak dhak ho rela he.
you'll know about their customer support
I don't have account but has CRN so using that I can login i think.

Yes, I took screenshot of LTF as well as application reference number.

It's been 2 days from application no CIBIL hit yet, Will check after 7 days will be better. I have CIBIL 1 year subscription, but no CIBIL hit alert from Kotak yet, that is my main worry.

Let card come first, hope so, I will always take confirmation on mail as I have worst experience with HDFC.

Patil007

TF Ace
My guess is you will get the card shortly. I got the same way except that I didn't apply but the bank staff called me to ask if I wanted one and I agreed. My card is LTF as well and I hold an 811 account with them.
It is rejected. I tried open Kotak-811 before cc application but it was saying you already have account as I took EMI 3 years back.

So, Should I approach their customer care for rejection reason or open normal saving account and wait for offer?