• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied league platinum online what is next process?

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, I have applied Kotak league platinum via Kotak website as it was showing zero joining and annual fee. As I already have CRN number all details were pre-populated and it just asked my office company name and address. Didn't asked any documents.

What is the next process?: Will they call me to upload documents, physical verification of address?

I don't have saving account with them, I just bought one laptop on EMI with Kotak from reliance digital, and that's why I have CRN number with them, when I tried to open Kotak-811 it says you already have account, so using that CRN only I applied credit card.

Patil007

TF Ace
No CIBIL hit, never asked for documents or kyc, no sms, no email,

How they have checked my credit profile. Just I don't have bank account with them, that's my credit profile i guess :rolleyes:

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
the website says Rs500 fee
What about other who don't have account with kotak
Try applying. If not , most account holders get it LTF. Some get a higher variant as LTF too.

Just posted in another thread the League Platinum shows as LTF if anyone wants to apply it or so.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is the league platinum reward structure and best way to redeem?

It seem too confusing with points, Kotak rewards and so many redemption options without mentioning conversion ratios😅.

Rs. 0.25 I get in the Cash/statement credit in my League Signature one.

You can check Sid's site for little more details, he has put the special categories in detail.

1676062652664.png

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Rs. 0.25 I get in the Cash/statement credit in my League Signature one.

You can check Sid's site for little more details, he has put the special categories in detail.

1676062652664.png
So, card reward point is kotak reward and valued at 0.25. But milestone 10k points is not KR, but points and they convert to 2500KR and then 1000 INR🤦‍♂️.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So, card reward point is kotak reward and valued at 0.25. But milestone 10k points is not KR, but points and they convert to 2500KR and then 1000 INR🤦‍♂️.
That's what it looks like.

Remember the 10k is addition to your normal rewards, so they might have designed that way. That is like 1000rs for 1.25spent in addition to your normal rewards of 4 or 8 on 150rs spent per this card it seems

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
That's what it looks like.

Remember the 10k is addition to your normal rewards, so they might have designed that way. That is like 1000rs for 1.25spent in addition to your normal rewards of 4 or 8 on 150rs spent per this card it seems
Looking from comments, it seem like normal points are also first converted to KR and then to INR. So, 4 per 150 translate to 2.66% points or 1.06% KR or 0.27% INR.

Combining with 1.25L 0.8% makes it 1.07%.