• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied league platinum online what is next process?

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, I have applied Kotak league platinum via Kotak website as it was showing zero joining and annual fee. As I already have CRN number all details were pre-populated and it just asked my office company name and address. Didn't asked any documents.

What is the next process?: Will they call me to upload documents, physical verification of address?

I don't have saving account with them, I just bought one laptop on EMI with Kotak from reliance digital, and that's why I have CRN number with them, when I tried to open Kotak-811 it says you already have account, so using that CRN only I applied credit card.

AsB

TF Ace
How to escalate to Level 2?

I live in Mumbai, so no issue of serviceable area , tell me that second thing which cost me 50-70 Rs. Is it that I need to send letter via courier?
Level 2 escalation will be similar as Level 1 grievance. You can google search.

If your number of enquiries in the last 3 months is less than 4, and the option to apply for fresh application is opened for you, then you can consider applying for a fresh card.

About the chargable way, you can print/photo-copy the following documents along with a hand written letter saying that you live in a serviceable area, and there was no CIBIL hit, yet the application was declined, and send it to Mumbai headquarters.

1) Copy of PAN
2) Copy of Aadhar

3) Mention the CRN in the handwritten letter

4) Any income proof (2 latest) and bank statements 3 months. If possible, take a photo of your Employment ID card, take a print out and attach it along with payslip and bank statement

OR

4) Any non co-branded credit card photo with CVV hidden and latest 2 months statement
5) A copy of the CIBIL report (full report)

But, this should be the last option.

Patil007

TF Ace

If your number of enquiries in the last 3 months is less than 4, and the option to apply for fresh application is opened for you, then you can consider applying for a fresh card.

About the chargable way, you can print/photo-copy the following documents along with a hand written letter saying that you live in a serviceable area, and there was no CIBIL hit, yet the application was declined, and send it to Mumbai headquarters.

1) Copy of PAN
2) Copy of Aadhar

4) Any income proof (2 latest) and bank statements 3 months. If possible, take a photo of your Employment ID card, take a print out and attach it along with payslip and bank statement

OR

4) Any non co-branded credit card photo with CVV hidden and latest 2 months statement

Will go with level 2 escalation,

Post that will try this method 😅

Reactions: AsB

Patil007

TF Ace

1) Copy of PAN
2) Copy of Aadhar

OR

Level 2 is asking SR number, but when I raised Level 1 grevances, there was no SR number, they sent me mail but which has only details which I filled, no SR number :censored:

1674118529533.png

AsB

TF Ace
Level 2 is asking SR number, but when I raised Level 1 grevances, there was no SR number, they sent me mail but which has only details which I filled, no SR number :censored:

1674118529533.png
Did you get anything like this?
D1167190-B68A-4BA6-8BB5-E34D3982A1D9.jpeg

If not try to visit a bank, branch visit will be the option- although they may lure you to open account.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
That I have experienced now :ROFLMAO:
I have an account with them - it was salary account initially - 6+ years old
They never offered a CC - escalated to highest level possible - but no luck - same generic response everytime
Then I opened one FD and got their 811 Credit Card last year in Jan - cancelled it in April same year
Applied after 6 month for unsecured CC and got the card without any verification - was delivered in 2-3 days

Patil007

TF Ace
I have an account with them - it was salary account initially - 6+ years old
They never offered a CC - escalated to highest level possible - but no luck - same generic response everytime
Then I opened one FD and got their 811 Credit Card last year in Jan - cancelled it in April same year
Applied after 6 month for unsecured CC and got the card without any verification - was delivered in 2-3 days
I have Kotak representative number given by HR. I called him he said if you have salary account or willing to open will give you LTF card. If didn't will give you card but not LTF.