• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have this scenario,

I have put my current address of Delhi (As mentioned in my Aadhar card), I have put up my office address of Mumbai, since the office is in Mumbai.

Please tell me what will happen to the application in terms of acceptance and rejection, if?

1. I do my KYC from Delhi ?
2. I do my KYC from Mumbai?
3. I do my KYC from some other place not mentioned in my application form?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have this scenario,

I have put my current address of Delhi (As mentioned in my Aadhar card), I have put up my office address of Mumbai, since the office is in Mumbai.

Please tell me what will happen to the application in terms of acceptance and rejection, if?

1. I do my KYC from Delhi ?
2. I do my KYC from Mumbai?
3. I do my KYC from some other place not mentioned in my application form?
Preferable from Delhi (100% success)... others not sure .. Office may be okay...
3) option is like
"Calling God to help after Keeping a Candle in Air" (this is translation from Telugu, not sure of English equivalent)

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is it mandatory for Amex credit card to have Current Address and Office Address in the same city?

My current address is Delhi, but office in Bangalore. I have Wfh model.

Will my application be approved,

Analysts doesn't work on Saturdays. Expect to get approved on Monday or Tuesday
@BestBanker I applied for AmEx Platinum Travel CC. I have been conditionally approved with a limit of 1.2 lac with no income verification. Bet they keep asking me to upload income documents and employment verification. But I haven't. I already have a 7-month-old Flipkart Axis Bank CC and a cibil score above 775+. Please help me

SamPtnk

TF Ace
My friend gives tuition and earns around 7.5L pa
This is all in cash as he has his own private coaching center

In itr he shows the income under income from other sources

Can he get any amex card under self employed criteria ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My friend gives tuition and earns around 7.5L pa
This is all in cash as he has his own private coaching center

In itr he shows the income under income from other sources

Can he get any amex card under self employed criteria ?
Yes . if he has itr of more than 6L

someone will call you
usually asks docs or send test email from official email or sometimes nothing
i can share a number private who can give more details
Hey could you please share me the contact details of that person. I’ve also applied for MRCC, but haven’t got update since the application got submitted. It’s been more than 24 hrs. Tried customer care, and they said I should be receiving the video KYC link within 24 hrs of submitting application but I haven’t.