• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sapphiro Alumni application submitted but no reference number received

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I submitted Sapphiro Alumni LTF card but no application id, reference number received.
No sms or email received.
Guidance please

1000097995.jpg

This means he messed up. This is 1st step.
This is for hard enquiry, then he will do adhaar otp verification>input your details> generation of application no>document upload >
Document verification >vkyc> check by underwriter.

Better to ask the to appoint another agent. Other wise there might be unnecessary hard enquiries/rejection due to his mistakes.
I Don't think he messed up, I got the same message even though i told the agent i had 3 cards from ICICI before this, I simply sent the text message, no CIBIL hit was made though surprisingly. after the vkyc and everything they went radio silence for two days and one day i simply got a text message that the card is approved and will be added to the iMobile app shortly. received the physical cards today.

sidp

TF Ace
I Don't think he messed up, I got the same message even though i told the agent i had 3 cards from ICICI before this, I simply sent the text message, no CIBIL hit was made though surprisingly. after the vkyc and everything they went radio silence for two days and one day i simply got a text message that the card is approved and will be added to the iMobile app shortly. received the physical cards today.
Please read full thread. 🤣
That message should have come when the agent is on the phone. Not 1 day later. Without approving enquiry how can cc application start? 😂