• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Video KYC not completed - I just have application reference number. Not receiving any updates

Sha03

TF Select
I applied for a LTF HDFC CC through my organisation's POC. After the application was done, before the Video KYC was done, I got a call and unknowingly exited the tab. Now I have a Application reference number, but KYC not yet completed. It had KYC link in the same tab. But I closed it, my POC said, I'll receive a mail or sms with kyc link, but didn't receive any.

I asked my Poc again, he has no idea and the page asked me to complete kyc within 3 days, it's already 1 day gone. I mailed the cc, didn't receive any response. I'm summoning Technofino Gods to help me out on what needs to be done. I'm attaching the tab screengrab which I closed unknowingly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126-184712_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240126-184712_Gallery.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Sha03

TF Select
Okay. So, I need not visit the branch even right? One of the customer care guy I called asked me to visit the bank in person. I asked which branch, since I don't have any account with HDFC. He said "Home Branch, sir" 🤦🏻‍♂️

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for a LTF HDFC CC through my organisation's POC. After the application was done, before the Video KYC was done, I got a call and unknowingly exited the tab. Now I have a Application reference number, but KYC not yet completed. It had KYC link in the same tab. But I closed it, my POC said, I'll receive a mail or sms with kyc link, but didn't receive any.

I asked my Poc again, he has no idea and the page asked me to complete kyc within 3 days, it's already 1 day gone. I mailed the cc, didn't receive any response. I'm summoning Technofino Gods to help me out on what needs to be done. I'm attaching the tab screengrab which I closed unknowingly.
Call customer support once and see what they say

Sha03

TF Select
Update : Received the card today. Neither mails, nor calls helped. They had no idea and wanted me to start a new application.

Offline 3rd party verification guy was the culprit. The one assigned was on a week leave and they didn't reassign to someone else. He came on Wednesday for Biometric, Another one came for address verification on Thursday, got card today.