• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sapphiro Alumni application submitted but no reference number received

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I submitted Sapphiro Alumni LTF card but no application id, reference number received.
No sms or email received.
Guidance please

1000097995.jpg

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi
I submitted Sapphiro Alumni LTF card but no application id, reference number received.
No sms or email received.
Guidance please

1000097995.jpg
There is no direct online application through website/app for alumni. So a bank agent will contact and do application for it .........

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No, even on vkyc they didn't asked for physical copy of degree. Only PAN & sign on blank paper. You just need to upload degree on the link received.
Got a call from executive just now but he was asking me to apply normally by going to icicibank.com and then Get credit card where I have to enter my mobile and pan card. I told him that I am looking for alumni but he said this is normal procedure. I didn't proceed and disconnect the call.
To confirm, that's incorrect?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Got a call from executive just now but he was asking me to apply normally by going to icicibank.com and then Get credit card where I have to enter my mobile and pan card. I told him that I am looking for alumni but he said this is normal procedure. I didn't proceed and disconnect the call.
To confirm, that's incorrect?
Yes that's not how it's suppose to happen.

You will get call from ICICI alumni cc team & they will fill form on call by asking details from you & then send link to upload degree & arrange vkyc.

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They will ask all details but they will not ask documents for that. It's for filling details in form. You only need degree pdf & pan. Just give then whatever details they ask.
Why I asked is because Im not qualifying Sapphiro based on my salary. So that's why wanted to confirm

sidp

TF Ace
Were they also asking for salary and other employment details?
Have some patience man. Did you expect them to do vkyc at 2 in the morning?

After you fill up the institute wise link you have posted, You would get a call from assisted cc agent, who will will fill up the details for you.
After that you would get a mail & msg to upload document and do vkyc.
If you haven't received it Google icici assisted vkyc. It will ask otp from mobile. After log in check that it shows icici sapphiro dual cc. If it shows just icici cc then that guy have messed up and you should mail them again to send proper link.
You don't have to upload anything other than degree. And you would need pan for vkyc.

Select as solution if solves your query. 😜

Last edited:

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Why I asked is because Im not qualifying Sapphiro based on my salary. So that's why wanted to confirm
You already have any icici card ? If yes, there will be no verification.

I don't think salary should be issue as you are getting card on alumni basis. Either you can mention real salary or you can mention salary near qualifying criteria. Its up to you. Because I was qualified salary criteria wise too. And already had 3 icici cards. No income or employment documents were asked to upload. Just information on call about salary, degree college, office post, office address & other employment details.

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have some patience man. Did you expect them to do vkyc at 2 in the morning?

After you fill up the institute wise link you have posted, You would get a call from assisted cc agent, who will will fill up the details for you.
After that you would get a mail & msg to upload document and do vkyc.
If you haven't received it Google icici assisted vkyc. It will ask otp from mobile. After log in check that it shows icici sapphiro dual cc. If it shows just icici cc then that guy have messed up and you should mail them again to send proper link.
You don't have to upload anything other than degree. And you would need pan for vkyc.

Select as solution if solves your query. 😜
Dude. Its showing no application found. That's why I asked here

sidp

TF Ace
1000098034.jpg
@Nishan11

Just now I got this sms but still nothing is showing if its for Alumni Sapphiro or normal?
This means he messed up. This is 1st step.
This is for hard enquiry, then he will do adhaar otp verification>input your details> generation of application no>document upload >
Document verification >vkyc> check by underwriter.

Better to ask the to appoint another agent. Other wise there might be unnecessary hard enquiries/rejection due to his mistakes.