• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

icici shaphire Alumni card declined

rahee

TF Buzz
I was denied offering alumni credit card of icici shaafire LTF. I have absolutely no clue on why my card is decline. my credits are is very good. can any one guide me on how to go about it

sidp

TF Ace
Only reason could be any adverse comment on cibil or you messing up vkyc.

For me & my friends it was straight forward. Just took a copy of degree & no other proof. After 1 cibil enquiry and few security questions during vkyc, they approved the card.

Call or mail them to ask for reason.

rahee

TF Buzz
Only reason could be any adverse comment on cibil or you messing up vkyc.

For me & my friends it was straight forward. Just took a copy of degree & no other proof. After 1 cibil enquiry and few security questions during vkyc, they approved the card.

Call or mail them to ask for reason.
yeah I told that I do not have original pan handy and the agent asked me to go with adhaar authentication offline. proprably that would have been the reason.

sidp

TF Ace
yeah I told that I do not have original pan handy and the agent asked me to go with adhaar authentication offline. proprably that would have been the reason.
How come your agent completed without original pan card ?

That is the reason. They clearly mention to have original pan card during vkyc.

rahee

TF Buzz
Your credit card application has been declined because there is no credit card with the name shaphire/shaafire in ICICI credit card portfolio.
R u sure alumni of A grade college
Your spelling of sapphire proves otherwise
shaphire or shaafire
bro, by the way don't feel that you are from a premium or a grade college just because your part of the alumni program. I have seen the list. and it feels like meah...😁

Tejo

TF Legend
Vkyc is issue.

Even the agent told on face still you are enquiring here....

Did you atleast done that offline aadhar authentication???

rahee

TF Buzz
Vkyc is issue.

Even the agent told on face still you are enquiring here....

Did you atleast done that offline aadhar authentication???
the agent never told me that I cannot get a card without original pan. he very much told me that other offline authentication biometric will do the job. and I did my biometric successfully

Tejo

TF Legend
the agent never told me that I cannot get a card without original pan. he very much told me that other offline authentication biometric will do the job. and I did my biometric successfully
Mail to cards grievance officer, ask for the rejection reason.

Did u have any recent credit enquiries in the last 3 months ?

sidp

TF Ace
they send some third party agent to my home and they just did a bio metric verification with out original pan.
Still they need to click a pic of you holding the pan card & one more of pan card separtely.
This is the reason. you should keep it handy. if you have left it at some other place & can't acquire right away, you can get a colour print out and laminate it. That will work also.

Last edited: