• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Applied on 26 Dec 11 AM & saw congratulations with limit & asked to set pin & then completed vkyc by 12 but no email or call post that. Going by others approval rate seems taking long time. Do I need to be worried?
usually takes 1-2 days post vkyc for final approval email.. most likely should get by tomorrow or friday..

Applied for the card, got message of conditional approval with no income documents required. Completed vkyc on the same day and prompted to upload documents, which was done. After that it has been two weeks and receiving the same mail everyday which asks for documents. Have contacted customer care few days back, was asked to ignore the mails and wait for another 4-5days, which has also gone by. Unsure about whether or not approved or when will i get to know the verdict. @BestBanker please assist

@BestBanker Is there a way to club the limit of my SmartEarn card and MRCC? I got smartearn in 2018 and its limit is 2L and MRCC in 2022 has 1.75L. Another anomaly I have noticed is that my MRCC card says I am a member since 2010 and 2018 in case of Smartearn. I suspect MRCC's older tenure is due to my family member's Gold Card where I was the add-on.

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
@BestBanker Is there a way to club the limit of my SmartEarn card and MRCC? I got smartearn in 2018 and its limit is 2L and MRCC in 2022 has 1.75L. Another anomaly I have noticed is that my MRCC card says I am a member since 2010 and 2018 in case of Smartearn. I suspect MRCC's older tenure is due to my family member's Gold Card where I was the add-on.
You can swap limits but cant club. But you can request for limit enhancement

roshancc

TF Premier
I applied today after entering Initial details and Pan Info my Cibil was hit with a Soft Pull than the page stated no income documents required. Completed VKYC when can I expect decision? Thanks.

roshancc

TF Premier
Being new to Amex I would like to ask the veterans if Amex upgrades based on spend in the future like other banks or I have to go through the process of KYC again to get their Premium Cards including Charge cards ? Thanks
Glad to be here :)

suhailmz

TF Premier
Completed the vKYC on Friday evening & status shows that your KYC is successfully completed. I didn’t get any email to upload documents, neither did the rep inform me of updating any document. What can I do next?