• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30% Bonus CV Points with Club Vistara’s Partner Transfers

hungryPanda

TF Premier

Transfer your bank or hotel reward points from any of our eligible Points Transfer Partners to CV Points and earn 30% bonus CV Points. You can earn up to 1.5 Lakh bonus CV Points per Points Transfer Partner on a minimum transfer of 2000 CV Points. T&Cs Apply.

Edge Reward users time has now come to unleash and transfer your points for club vistara points and gets additional 30% bonus.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Vistara is sending out the lucrative promotional offer where you can get upto 1,50,000 CV pts just as bonus that too from each pts transfer partners.

You can transfer your pts to Club Vistara from these specific Bank’s, with their specific cards’ earned pts:
Axis, AMEX, HDFC, Standard Chartered, HSBC, IndusInd, AU Small Finance.
Apart from these you can also transfer your Club ITC pts to CV pts.

The offer is going to run from 1st March to 31st March, 2023.

Do note, Vistara is going to get merged to AirIndia by Q1 of 2024, and we don’t know the exact fate of the loyalty program post that. Only transfer if you’re in need of the travel for this time being.

You need to enroll separately to avail this offer. To enroll, Click Here

What’s your thought on it?

684234AB-AAA9-40CD-946C-601C1C0149A8.jpeg

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Vistara is sending out the lucrative promotional offer where you can get upto 1,50,000 CV pts just as bonus that too from each pts transfer partners.

You can transfer your pts to Club Vistara from these specific Bank’s, with their specific cards’ earned pts:

Do note, Vistara is going to get merged to AirIndia by Q1 of 2024, and we don’t know the exact fate of the loyalty program post that. Only transfer if you’re in need of the travel for this time being.

assuming one is availing this offer for travel in near term, any strategy on which transfer partner to use (if one has points in amex hdfc axis)..

this were my thoughts - i think axis should be first preference .. amex i would use for Marriott at 1:1 rather than 1:2 for vistara.. hdfc points is preferred for using rupee bookings on smartbuy at flat rs.1.. so unless falling short of points for any redemption i won’t use hdfc and amex for vistara airline transfer..

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

If I am not wrong, what they are trying to tell is you can get upto 1.5L bonus points at the rate of 30% bonus right?

So to actually get 1.5L bonus points, one has to transfer points equivalent that convert to 5L CV points?
eg of Axis it's 6.25L Edge points.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
assuming one is availing this offer for travel in near term, any strategy on which transfer partner to use (if one has points in amex hdfc axis)..

this were my thoughts - i think axis should be first preference .. amex i would use for Marriott at 1:1 rather than 1:2 for vistara.. hdfc points is preferred for using rupee bookings on smartbuy at flat rs.1.. so unless falling short of points for any redemption i won’t use hdfc and amex for vistara airline transfer..
Axis will ofcourse be having the maximum value

manas_rock

TF Select

To enroll, Click Here

Can I transfer points from axis account of my wife, but to vistara account of mine?
I have never transferred points before.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can I transfer points from axis account of my wife, but to vistara account of mine?
+1 - even I have the same doubt. Have family members where I need to add nominees for bookings (my list is already full with the 7/8 nominees they usually allow with no removal option of 1 year).

Can I transfer my Axis ER to wife's or relative's account? If this can happen, will be very useful to have for family travel.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If I am not wrong, what they are trying to tell is you can get upto 1.5L bonus points at the rate of 30% bonus right?

So to actually get 1.5L bonus points, one has to transfer points equivalent that convert to 5L CV points?
30% Bonus on 1.5L is 1.95L - is my maths incorrect.

Need to take maths lesson now :p

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

It's 1.5L bonus pts capped for each partner i.e Axis, AMEX etc

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
+1 - even I have the same doubt. Have family members where I need to add nominees for bookings (my list is already full with the 7/8 nominees they usually allow with no removal option of 1 year).

Can I transfer my Axis ER to wife's or relative's account? If this can happen, will be very useful to have for family travel.
No you cannot transfer to others account

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
You can but you shouldn't. As it's not officially supported. If your points get stuck and get lost, you just can't complaint.

moriarty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is it wise to transfer, given that Vistara will cease to exist next year onwards?

No clarity on how CV and FR will be merged.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Wanted to say one thing to mods that discussions here diverge a lot from the Title of the post
Like in between the conversation of transferring miles to Vistara account someone pivoted the discussion to

What will happen to CV points post Air Endia merger

• Hehe
Reactions: CMG

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Marriot is not listed for bonus partners
Only ITC green :unsure::unsure:

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wanted to say one thing to mods that discussions here diverge a lot from the Title of the post
Like in between the conversation of transferring miles to Vistara account someone pivoted the discussion to

What will happen to CV points post Air Endia merger
Second question is valid. If we are transferring in bulk how will it impact post Air India merger.