• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30% Bonus CV Points with Club Vistara’s Partner Transfers

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
S
Vistara is sending out the lucrative promotional offer where you can get upto 1,50,000 CV pts just as bonus that too from each pts transfer partners.

You can transfer your pts to Club Vistara from these specific Bank’s, with their specific cards’ earned pts:
Axis, AMEX, HDFC, Standard Chartered, HSBC, IndusInd, AU Small Finance.
Apart from these you can also transfer your Club ITC pts to CV pts.

The offer is going to run from 1st March to 31st March, 2023.

Do note, Vistara is going to get merged to AirIndia by Q1 of 2024, and we don’t know the exact fate of the loyalty program post that. Only transfer if you’re in need of the travel for this time being.

You need to enroll separately to avail this offer. To enroll, Click Here

What’s your thought on it?

684234AB-AAA9-40CD-946C-601C1C0149A8.jpeg
standard chartered how? this is first time I'm hearing SC pts can be used for transfer. Kindly guide. Also what will be value?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Is it wise to transfer, given that Vistara will cease to exist next year onwards?

No clarity on how CV and FR will be merged.
If you're travelling by that timeframe, why not? If have no travel plan is there, no need to go with FOMO, that's what I'd do as well

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Wanted to say one thing to mods that discussions here diverge a lot from the Title of the post
Like in between the conversation of transferring miles to Vistara account someone pivoted the discussion to

What will happen to CV points post Air Endia merger
Happens. We can't control that, which will eventually sound rude. To keep a whole thing on point, all of our contribution and intention need to be aligned to a single topic, so one need to take call on what to say to stick to the specific topic.
This is why, it's our community :) Everyone counts

ltf4ever

TF Ace
1) Can i book someone else's ticket from my CV account?
2) if my CV points balance is 5000 and the ticket costs 6000 CV points, can I use my 5000 points and pay for the rest in cash?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
1) Can i book someone else's ticket from my CV account?
2) if my CV points balance is 5000 and the ticket costs 6000 CV points, can I use my 5000 points and pay for the rest in cash?
1. Yes. Add them as nominee first
2. Yes, points + cash option is there but terrible value, better to be avoided

I am travelling with Singapore airlines this July can I use CV points to upgrade on that flight ? And I have Amex and HDFC cards to transfer points from should I do it or not ?

Rjain1111

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
In one of the link they mention 5:1 ratio for axis and ask us to call their customer care for redemption.

The travel edge portal may not work.

So for those who are trying using edge rewards. Please check in detail.

prabhuk

TF Buzz
Transfer your bank or hotel reward points from any of our eligible Points Transfer Partners to CV Points and earn 30% bonus CV Points. You can earn up to 1.5 Lakh bonus CV Points per Points Transfer Partner on a minimum transfer of 2000 CV Points

Would be very helpful for the community if people who used club Vistara / understand the valuation of these points can share insights to evaluate the offer. Thanks :)

prabhuk

TF Buzz
Actually best for Magnus. Infinia you can buy direct tickets which can work for other airlines too.
This is insightful I hold a Magnus @WhoU so 5:4 ratio should work brilliantly but I’ve seen the routes for award tickets have been very very limited in domestic, not sure if it’s the same internationally.

Any insights on these @WhoU ?

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

It says, 5 Axis eDGE Rewards Points to 1 CV Point.

Doesn't mention anything specific for Magnus??