• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30% Bonus CV Points with Club Vistara’s Partner Transfers

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is insightful I hold a Magnus @WhoU so 5:4 ratio should work brilliantly but I’ve seen the routes for award tickets have been very very limited in domestic, not sure if it’s the same internationally.

Any insights on these @WhoU ?
Yeah award tickets will be limited on every flight. Hence Infinia/DCB users should never convert to CV, unless their path is costing less in terms of CV, which is very unlikely.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

It says, 5 Axis eDGE Rewards Points to 1 CV Point.

Doesn't mention anything specific for Magnus??
I think it would be 4*1.3 for every 5 in Magnus. This is what I am guessing, but cannot be 100% sure until I try.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
S

standard chartered how? this is first time I'm hearing SC pts can be used for transfer. Kindly guide. Also what will be value?
Sorry no one answered u
Scb rewards to airmiles not for scb india cards it’s for scb uae sky emirates pgm which scb india came out from its partnership from all airmiles w e f April 2022

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have used it a lot to book award tickets. Infinia conversion at 1:1.3 seems to be best.

image_2023-03-02_091528056.png
This is tempting, sadly not sure it will be a good idea to stash my points with Vistara since I don't fly much domestically and their international network is weak...
I find it hard to find availability in Economy for a lot of dates in several international routes, specially for flights within 3 months.

And most of their longhaul flights are out of Delhi, and if you're not based there you'll end up paying around the same amount of miles other airlines charge which have a LOT more availability and routing options (and even no extra charges for flights out of a lot of other cities with connecting flights).

Now with the merger with Air India in the horizon and by just taking a quick look at Air India redemption chart compared to Vistara, it's a bad devaluation. Once they merge if they transfer points 1:1 to Air India then it's not gonna be pretty.

Vistara seems to be the BEST for domestic redemptions (granted they have your route to avoid connecting flights which will be priced accordingly for each separate flight). Even for international redemptions they have very good rates, just issues with availability.

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If I have understood correctly, the 30% bonus points will come after 45 days of base CV points and last date of promotion is March 31st, so no one will be able to confirm what 30% bonus in absolute terms is coming for Magnus holders before the end of promotion. Quite tricky :)

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, easy to manage and combine with the points that I earn otherwise on Vistara. Also, all my Award bookings are in either Premium Economy or Business class.
Yeah then it probably makes sense. I book the economy one so usually from DCB same flight costs me 2000 points and 1k rs. Whereas from CV, it will be 4500 points and 600rs. And I will get some basic CV for DCB tickets but obviously not for CV points.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Transfer your bank or hotel reward points from any of our eligible Points Transfer Partners to CV Points and earn 30% bonus CV Points. You can earn up to 1.5 Lakh bonus CV Points per Points Transfer Partner on a minimum transfer of 2000 CV Points

Would be very helpful for the community if people who used club Vistara / understand the valuation of these points can share insights to evaluate the offer. Thanks :)
Also mention it's on 1st transaction only per banking partner and you need to enroll before using the offer
It's a mouth watering deal for Magnus. Let's see who bell the cat first from the forum and confirm :)
If I have understood correctly, the 30% bonus points will come after 45 days of base CV points and last date of promotion is March 31st, so no one will be able to confirm what 30% bonus in absolute terms is coming for Magnus holders before the end of promotion. Quite tricky :)
Bonus will credit within 45 working days of offer end i.e. 31st Mar

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah then it probably makes sense. I book the economy one so usually from DCB same flight costs me 2000 points and 1k rs. Whereas from CV, it will be 4500 points and 600rs. And I will get some basic CV for DCB tickets but obviously not for CV points.
Booking rupee flights using Magnus + Yatra combo is more rewarding
Booking with CV points has additional benefit of cancellation (charges only 15%)