• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30% Bonus CV Points with Club Vistara’s Partner Transfers

Thanks , have you logged in and checked ? 18th April DEL-RPR 6pm flight same 4500 points ? 4500 points is for Economy Class but when trying to book via money it was not showing Economy Class on this flight. Since I don't have points now in CV account can't check via points

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Also, from Magnus the CV points expiry is 3 years ?
Should I transfer the Magnus ER to Vistara if I want to travel to Dubai/Singapore/Turkey ?
If anyone can shed some light on this.
Vistara operates most of the International flights from DEL. Some from BOM as well. Check if you have direct flights for those destinations before transferring else you might have to redeem a lot more miles for stop-over flights.

Eg if you are from BLR, You could rather transfer to Singapore Air as it has a direct flight to Singapore.

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Vistara operates most of the International flights from DEL. Some from BOM as well. Check if you have direct flights for those destinations before transferring else you might have to redeem a lot more miles for stop-over flights.

Eg if you are from BLR, You could rather transfer to Singapore Air as it has a direct flight to Singapore.
Thanks for your reply, I will be traveling from Mumbai and these three destinations are on the top Dubai/Singapore/Turkey.
What do you suggest from Mumbai to Dubai or Singapore or Turkey from Vistara or United or MilesnSmiles ?

Thanks , have you logged in and checked ? 18th April DEL-RPR 6pm flight same 4500 points ? 4500 points is for Economy Class but when trying to book via money it was not showing Economy Class on this flight. Since I don't have points now in CV account can't check via points
@Slayer Can you please help check this .. if vistara doesn't allow me to book 6pm flight with 4500 points my transferr will be useless , hence requesting

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for your reply, I will be traveling from Mumbai and these three destinations are on the top Dubai/Singapore/Turkey.
What do you suggest from Mumbai to Dubai or Singapore or Turkey from Vistara or United or MilesnSmiles ?
Go for United only when you don't find direct transfer partners like Vistara, Singapore Air, MilesnSmiles etc.

recently MilesnSmiles was running 2x points for transfer, Not sure if it's still there. If it is then it would probably give the best value for Turkey. Also, Turkey recently faced a lot of earthquakes, If it's for a holiday I am not sure if that is the destination to go for this year. Just research well though.

For Singapore, I prefer Singapore Air, not Vistara. Economy or Business.

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Go for United only when you don't find direct transfer partners like Vistara, Singapore Air, MilesnSmiles etc.

recently MilesnSmiles was running 2x points for transfer, Not sure if it's still there. If it is then it would probably give the best value for Turkey. Also, Turkey recently faced a lot of earthquakes, If it's for a holiday I am not sure if that is the destination to go for this year. Just research well though.

For Singapore, I prefer Singapore Air, not Vistara. Economy or Business.
So basically all over United is the best.
Yes, you are right about turkey that it's not a good time right now and the MilesnSmiles offer is over now.
So, it's Dubai now and for that I should choose United and convert my points to Unilted Mileage.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So basically all over United is the best.
Yes, you are right about turkey that it's not a good time right now and the MilesnSmiles offer is over now.
So, it's Dubai now and for that I should choose United and convert my points to Unilted Mileage.
If you choosing a flight to Dubai that is not Vistara or any other direct airline partner available for transfer but that airline is present in United then sure go for United.

If you are choosing Vistara from United air site then you are unnecessarily paying a lot more points for redeeming. You are better off transferring to Vistara itself.