• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30% Bonus CV Points with Club Vistara’s Partner Transfers

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Lately I see very poor availability in Vistara when booking within 8 weeks. Anyone else seen the same issue?

Funny thing is they have award seats available via United MileagePlus but not on their own Club Vistara.

I'm thinking on calling and asking directly, and if not give them some feedback to bump their loyalty program members availability first.
Priority Connect is quite good

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How long in advance we book award flights in cv ?
And one more query after the registration for 30% bonus just i got a page asking to screenshot is this ok? No acknowledgment given
You can book awards even for flights within the same day granted there's availability.
But for a several routes from Pune and Mumbai they're sold out for weeks or only business class in certain dates. But all economy or premium economy all gone, for domestic and international.

Which seems odd as it didn't look that bad before, but now it does! The irony is I can book award seats via United but on Vistara it has 0 available seats.

harshar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
after registering for the offer and taking the screenshot, in case of magnus do we have to call cc to transfer points, or transfer via travel edge would work for this offer?