• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express MR Points To Marriott Bonvoy Points Transfer Offer - 30% Bonus MB Points

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys this is no way linked to Amex offer. This is Marriott offer which gives bonus points on purchase of MB points from their website.

Typically Marriott gives offers to users depends on their profile. 35% and 40% purchase bonus is the offer and valid till 31st March 2024.

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The email received states 40% bonus but post logging into MB account it shows 35% bonus on purchase.... Strange !!!

Pic 1.jpeg

Pic 2.jpeg

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Exclusively for you: Get a 40% bonus when you buy points now through 31 March, as a thank-you for staying with us at the end of 2023.*

So 40% for the folks who stayed at the end of 2023, else 35%.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does transferring 2000 or more points from Amex or ITC constitute as "buying" points by any chance for Marriott? Anyone has tried such a thing?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Value returned is on hotel.. i got 5 N / 3 A for 30 k points at Le Meridian Kochi.. great value at 1 rs
Westin Himalayas, Marriott Coorg and some properties outside India gives almost 2 per value.

Marriott has dynamic pricing too, we have to consider that too. Anyways you got good value, In general Marriott hotels are available at 60 to 70 paisa on hotel bookings.

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello, I need to Marriott Points for a booking. As Marriott Bonvoy points can be transferred from one account to another,
DM me if anyone wants to sell