• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% to 0.25% cc bills using Union bank

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Even if you have a SBI Platinum card (MC debit), you'll get 0.25% off. 2X points during birthday month. 100 points per transaction is the transaction limit. Not sure of the monthly points quota. Received points by paying Axis CC bill as well as SBI Card Bill.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even if you have a SBI Platinum card (MC debit), you'll get 0.25% off. 2X points during birthday month. 100 points per transaction is the transaction limit. Not sure of the monthly points quota. Received points by paying Axis CC bill as well as SBI Card Bill.
SBI max transaction is 10k and max limit per month is 1 lakh. The 0.25% is too low.

kushhh

TF Ace
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

Did you apply for this card

I have upgraded my union debit card to Signature variant in December 2022, but till today they didn't map my new debit card into their reward system. So I didn't get reward points yet. Fight is going on.

Have you got 4X reward points?

leonneel

TF Premier
I have upgraded my union debit card to Signature variant in December 2022, but till today they didn't map my new debit card into their reward system. So I didn't get reward points yet. Fight is going on.
Same. Only way to get rp from signature debit card is to open fresh account. I have done that even after that it gives problem. Can't register on unionreardz website "missing profile" error comes. Registered a complaint let's see what happens

kushhh

TF Ace
Same. Only way to get rp from signature debit card is to open fresh account. I have done that even after that it gives problem. Can't register on unionreardz website "missing profile" error comes. Registered a complaint let's see what happens
So it is having a problem even by opening a fresh account?
Can anyone else also confirm this