• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Union Bank of India RuPay Select Debit Card - How to get?

sahil1033

TF Premier
I'm looking to get the cheapest possible RuPay Select debit card since my Amazon Prime membership has expired and I need it as soon as possible.

I was earlier looking to get PNB RuPay Select debit card but when I found that w.e.f. 5th June, 2023, annual charges has been increase from Rs. 500 + 18% GST to Rs. 750 + 18% GST, I'm not chasing it anymore.

Next option available for me is, change my Bank of Baroda Advantage Savings Account (Rs. 2k MAB) to Super Savings Account (Rs. 20k MAB) or Professional Savings Account (Rs. 25k MAB) and avail RuPay Select debit card as FYF and from second year onwards for Rs. 500 + 18% GST.

Another one is, opening a savings account with Union Bank of India which currently offers RuPay Select DC at lowest possible price for annual charge of Rs. 400 + 18% GST. My query is, which savings account variant should be opened to get the DC as from the following link, I can see only high MAB requirement account variants (Rs. 1 lac or more) show RuPay Select DC is available. Someone who has any experience with this, can throw some light on this please?

insight

TF Ace
Curious:

Any of the Select DCs (Or CCs) gets issued ASAP and gives fast access to PERKS via InstaKit or Virtual Card?

So that I could REDEEM a MASSAGE pre NYE before the Card benefits renew for next calendar year.?

Aching body could use some massage :D

kishorvr

TF Premier
I opened an account two days ago but the select debit card was unavailable. So they upgraded me to the 15k variant but with Rupay platinum. When the card comes, is it possible to order Rupay select one?

girish3456

TF Premier
I'm looking to get the cheapest possible RuPay Select debit card since my Amazon Prime membership has expired and I need it as soon as possible.

I was earlier looking to get PNB RuPay Select debit card but when I found that w.e.f. 5th June, 2023, annual charges has been increase from Rs. 500 + 18% GST to Rs. 750 + 18% GST, I'm not chasing it anymore.

Next option available for me is, change my Bank of Baroda Advantage Savings Account (Rs. 2k MAB) to Super Savings Account (Rs. 20k MAB) or Professional Savings Account (Rs. 25k MAB) and avail RuPay Select debit card as FYF and from second year onwards for Rs. 500 + 18% GST.

Another one is, opening a savings account with Union Bank of India which currently offers RuPay Select DC at lowest possible price for annual charge of Rs. 400 + 18% GST. My query is, which savings account variant should be opened to get the DC as from the following link, I can see only high MAB requirement account variants (Rs. 1 lac or more) show RuPay Select DC is available. Someone who has any experience with this, can throw some light on this please?
In Union Bank of India, yes to get Rupay Select debit card one must maintain 1 lakh in their account as a MAB.

Better go with PNB.

Last edited:

bhauka11

TF Buzz

Check above thread AMC is Rs. 750 + GST

SPA, OTT, Wellness all are there.
I have 2 queries-

1) I have a 0 balance BOB Lite savings account.. Can I convert it to super savings variant?? If yes then via branch or online??

2) If I upgraded and received rupay select DC, then my existing Rupay NCMC DC will keep working or it will be closed automatically?