• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI hell bent on not allowing adding funds to wallets using their DC

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tried to add some funds to Slice , Mobikwik and Apay wallets using my SBI debit cards (have 2 savings accounts). Thye keep declining it and then there is autmated VR, then there is a person calling to get my entire details to verify. This happens every time I try to add funds using DC. And its just 10K.
No idea why they want to make it so difficult?? I know its security and all but this is a lot of inconvenience for transacting even 10K. And the guys who call are very very non professional, speaks as if he's that road-side paan wala, and only speaks in Hindi even tho I say I ask him to speak in English, he just keeps on blabbering in hindi.
Has anyone else had this experience lately?
Is there any other banks who do this??

techt

TF Legend
Plotting The Simpsons GIF

అంత్య నిష్ఠూరం కన్నా ఆది నిష్టూరం మేలు.
Translation : saying no in the beginning is better than denying in the end like IDFC.

blupirate

TF Buzz
Tried to add some funds to Slice , Mobikwik and Apay wallets using my SBI debit cards (have 2 savings accounts). Thye keep declining it and then there is autmated VR, then there is a person calling to get my entire details to verify. This happens every time I try to add funds using DC. And its just 10K.
No idea why they want to make it so difficult?? I know its security and all but this is a lot of inconvenience for transacting even 10K. And the guys who call are very very non professional, speaks as if he's that road-side paan wala, and only speaks in Hindi even tho I say I ask him to speak in English, he just keeps on blabbering in hindi.
Yea i used to get those calls usually from Jaipur landline number, he just confirms the transaction amount and merchant name and then ask me if i was doing the txn, I confirms and then he hangs up. That's it, happened 3-4 times only then no calls. Try not to do more than 3-4 transaction within an hour, give Grandpa SBI some rest.

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Happened with my first ever transaction with SBI cc.

P B R G

TF Ace
My DC was blocked for the same. They keep declining the wallet load transactions. Their outdated system flags these transactions as 'suspicious activity '. Had to visit the branch and unblock it.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My DC was blocked for the same. They keep declining the wallet load transactions. Their outdated system flags these transactions as 'suspicious activity '. Had to visit the branch and unblock it.
they do put a temp hold for 10 mins or so. And once their transaction monitoring team calls, which is btw the most unrespectful idiots who has no etiquitte or manners to talk, they'll release the hold. But when you try in 30mins, they again temp hold and flag the transaction.
So I stopped using SBI DC for any transactions except ATM withdrawals.

doraemon

TF Ace
Yea i used to get those calls usually from Jaipur landline number, he just confirms the transaction amount and merchant name and then ask me if i was doing the txn, I confirms and then he hangs up. That's it, happened 3-4 times only then no calls. Try not to do more than 3-4 transaction within an hour, give Grandpa SBI some rest.
I do load unlaod of 10k twice a second speed
Every time I put OTP I got call from ivr i just say yes and transaction goes through

I got 8 ivr calls for 10 transaction in a row
It was smooth unless you miss a call by chance 😂

#aniket

TF Ace
I do load unlaod of 10k twice a second speed
Every time I put OTP I got call from ivr i just say yes and transaction goes through

I got 8 ivr calls for 10 transaction in a row
It was smooth unless you miss a call by chance 😂
Miss karne pe branch jake kiss karna padega...😂

I remember one line from a famous bhojpuri song:

"miss call marataru, kiss debu ka ho" 😂

Hit and miss 🌝