• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm not allowing credit card payment using debit card

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been trying to make credit card payments from paytm bill pay using my debit card. But the payment is failing.. Till two weeks back there was no issue. Called the bank and they confirmed there is no problem and I was able to pay from PayZapp.

Anyone facing similar issue? Also I am unable to raise this issue with paytm. Cant figure out how to write to support.

Hemang

TF Premier
Facing the same issue with Paytm and Mastercard DC. The issue is not specific to Axis. Other bank Mastercard DCs are also not being accepted.
Yes 2 weeks ago i paid my hdfc infinity CC bill through paytm by using SBI mastercard DC directly, but yesterday when I tried paying again, message on paytm showed that MC Debit card are not accepted. Then I had to reload paytm wallet and then pay through wallet my CC bill.
Also one thing i discovered is from last 2 days i paid 50,000 rupees HDFC infinity credit card bill through mobikwik directly using SBI MC debit. Today when i tried again for paying the CC bill, it was charging me 59 rupees for 10,000 rupees transaction.
This means that there might be 50,000 limit on mobikwik for paying CC bills using debit card per month. If anyone has noticed this kindly confirm.

techt

TF Legend
Yes 2 weeks ago i paid my hdfc infinity CC bill through paytm by using SBI mastercard DC directly, but yesterday when I tried paying again, message on paytm showed that MC Debit card are not accepted. Then I had to reload paytm wallet and then pay through wallet my CC bill.
Also one thing i discovered is from last 2 days i paid 50,000 rupees HDFC infinity credit card bill through mobikwik directly using SBI MC debit. Today when i tried again for paying the CC bill, it was charging me 59 rupees for 10,000 rupees transaction.
This means that there might be 50,000 limit on mobikwik for paying CC bills using debit card per month. If anyone has noticed this kindly confirm.
Mobikwik does that. Any idea about Park +?