• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm not allowing credit card payment using debit card

Theo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been trying to make credit card payments from paytm bill pay using my debit card. But the payment is failing.. Till two weeks back there was no issue. Called the bank and they confirmed there is no problem and I was able to pay from PayZapp.

Anyone facing similar issue? Also I am unable to raise this issue with paytm. Cant figure out how to write to support.

KingAAR

TF Ace
I have been trying to make credit card payments from paytm bill pay using my debit card. But the payment is failing.. Till two weeks back there was no issue. Called the bank and they confirmed there is no problem and I was able to pay from PayZapp.

Anyone facing similar issue? Also I am unable to raise this issue with paytm. Cant figure out how to write to support.
wait till next month , sometimes it happens when you exhaust monthly limit maybe

D₹V

TF Prestige

Happens, kindly wait 😁.

Arpitkoolwal

TF Buzz

I am also facing the same issue with Axis Burgundy Debit card in paying credit card bill with Paytm and I have not done any payment on Paytm for like 2 months now….able to with PayZapp but I like the instant settlement with Cred

varun__goel_

TF Legend
How can they? This is PayTM App excluding us?

I could've sworn my recall, it said MC not allowed, let me check if my previous Visa DC had worked.
Paytm will allow to use visa dc, the problem is that after entering otp an error is displayed that user has not completed the transaction. Hdfc sbi indie and other dc are working, just axis isn't.