• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anybody using Kotak PVR Debit card for credit card bill payments ?

rakee15

TF Buzz
Hi,

In the past, I used the Kotak PVR Debit card to make credit card bill payments, earning 0.5 percent of reward points when utilizing platforms like CRED or Cheq.

However, for the past two months, I haven't received any reward points. Upon contacting customer care, the agent informed me that credit card payments are not eligible for earning reward points, as clearly stated in the FAQs, which I confirmed by checking the FAQ section.

Is there any method still to earn reward points for credit card payments through Kotak PVR Debit card?

Hi,

In the past, I used the Kotak PVR Debit card to make credit card bill payments, earning 0.5 percent of reward points when utilizing platforms like CRED or Cheq.

However, for the past two months, I haven't received any reward points. Upon contacting customer care, the agent informed me that credit card payments are not eligible for earning reward points, as clearly stated in the FAQs, which I confirmed by checking the FAQ section.

Is there any method still to earn reward points for credit card payments through Kotak PVR Debit card?
I received points for a few months paying with the PVR Debit card, I'm not sure if rewards are still being credited or not. There is no easy way to find out as well. Which platform do you use to pay the bill?