• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd pioneer metal dc

Hey, I recently opened 2 IndusInd pioneer accounts. I asked my RM to issue the metal debit cards but he says to wait for 3 months :/

I wrote a mail to the IndusInd support team, senior banking team, escalation desk but no response till now (it’s been like a week)

What should I do now

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey, I recently opened 2 IndusInd pioneer accounts. I asked my RM to issue the metal debit cards but he says to wait for 3 months :/

I wrote a mail to the IndusInd support team, senior banking team, escalation desk but no response till now (it’s been like a week)

What should I do now
My personal experience- IndusInd email support team- from Level 1 to PNO. all are Inefficient, stupid, dumb, moron, lazy and Incompetent.
If you get a single reply even after sending 10s of emails, then you are in luck.

My personal experience- IndusInd email support team- from Level 1 to PNO. all are Inefficient, stupid, dumb, moron, lazy and Incompetent.
If you get a single reply even after sending 10s of emails, then you are in luck.
I wrote and got a call, but it was super late night so I didn’t pick it up 🤣

Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

What should I do now
Push you RM, only he can do on urgent basis.

I opened a new account and got metal dc all within a week.

Just ask your RM to raise a request or else threaten him that you'll close the account.

Push you RM, only he can do on urgent basis.

I opened a new account and got metal dc all within a week.

Just ask your RM to raise a request or else threaten him that you'll close the account.
What was your NRV that u had during the week?

Also do u know where the mail ids of HDFC Bank heads are? I got a ton of complaints to do there…

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My RM said 20L funding was required and 3 months wait time till I’m “eligible” to request it.
Actually your RM is correct.
Officially metal DC is offered on invite only basis.
So they ask high IP.

My RM was actually unaware of that the metal DC even exists. Also I made it clear that the sole purpose of this account opening was metal DC. So it became easier for me.😅

Still try convincing your RM even try threatening him for account closure.

So they ask high IP.

My RM was actually unaware of that the metal DC even exists. Also I made it clear that the sole purpose of this account opening was metal DC. So it became easier for me.😅

Oh I didn’t know that, by the way, does the metal dc have anything different than the normal one? + can u share a pic showing the metal and plastic side by side

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Oh I didn’t know that, by the way, does the metal dc have anything different than the normal one? + can u share a pic showing the metal and plastic side by side
Visually there's no difference one can only feel it in hand only by weight difference.
Personally I am disappointed by the metal quality. One can barely differentiate between plastic and metal if we ignore the weight difference.
One card metal quality is much better.
IMG_9239.jpg

IMG_9242.jpg

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So they ask high IP.

Is there any benefit on metal DC over pvc debit card ?