• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Guest Lounge Access with Pioneer Visa Infinite Debit Card!

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been enjoying a Pioneer Banking Relationship with IndusInd Bank, which not only includes my primary account but also has four family accounts linked to it. Last month, I decided to introduce my 10-year-old son to the world of banking, so I got him his own account under the Pioneer program. While the initial debit card was issued in my name, I made a special request and received approval for a second card in my son's name.

Today, when the new debit card arrived, I casually opened the package. It was another Pioneer Visa Infinite Debit Card. As I went through the welcome letter detailing the benefits, something caught my eye—the Lounge Access clause. It mentioned three complimentary lounge visits per quarter, with the option to bring a guest each time.

Intrigued, I confirmed with the customer care team, and they confirmed the fantastic news. It was informed that as part of their commitment to offering best class benefits to their top-line banking product, i.e. Pioneer Banking, IndusInd Bank has recently enhanced the benefits of their Visa Infinite Pioneer Debit ds. Now, Pioneer Visa Infinite Debit Card holders can enjoy three complimentary lounge visits every quarter, i.e. twelve per year, with the luxury of bringing a guest along each time. The complementary guest lounge access facility has been extended to the Grande Account holders also (Mastercard Netword Debit Card), but that is limited to twice every quarter and 8 times per year.

This is a remarkable step, especially considering the current trend among banks to cut back on benefits. It's a clear demonstration of IndusInd's dedication to providing exceptional service to its customers. Plus, it's a pleasant reminder of the premium services we used to enjoy, long after some other banks have phased them out, CitiBank being the last one offering such service to its Priority World Debit Card Holders.

Well done, IndusInd!

Last edited:

shashank08

TF Premier
I have been enjoying a Pioneer Banking Relationship with IndusInd Bank, which not only includes my primary account but also has four family accounts linked to it. Last month, I decided to introduce my 10-year-old son to the world of banking, so I got him his own account under the Pioneer program. While the initial debit card was issued in my name, I made a special request and received approval for a second card in my son's name.

Today, when the new debit card arrived, I casually opened the package. It was another Pioneer Visa Infinite Debit Card. As I went through the welcome letter detailing the benefits, something caught my eye—the Lounge Access clause. It mentioned three complimentary lounge visits per quarter, with the option to bring a guest each time.

Intrigued, I confirmed with the customer care team, and they confirmed the fantastic news. It was informed that as part of their commitment to offering best class benefits to their top-line banking product, i.e. Pioneer Banking, IndusInd Bank has recently enhanced the benefits of their Visa Infinite Pioneer Debit ds. Now, Pioneer Visa Infinite Debit Card holders can enjoy three complimentary lounge visits every quarter, i.e. twelve per year, with the luxury of bringing a guest along each time. The complementary guest lounge access facility has been extended to the Grande Account holders also (Mastercard Netword Debit Card), but that is limited to twice every quarter and 8 times per year.

This is a remarkable step, especially considering the current trend among banks to cut back on benefits. It's a clear demonstration of IndusInd's dedication to providing exceptional service to its customers. Plus, it's a pleasant reminder of the premium services we used to enjoy, long after some other banks have phased them out, CitiBank being the last one offering such service to its Priority World Debit Card Holders.

Well done, IndusInd!
Idfc wealth relationship also provide the similar lounge access offering on wealth debit card.
And as a part of family banking, wealth DC is provided to every member including minor.
I am not sure about pioneer program but IDFC wealth also provides 2 international lounge access per quarter.

jetesh

TF Premier

Well done, IndusInd!
I will advise everyone to choose IDFC First Wealth if they are comparing the IndusInd Pioneer and IndusInd Grande accounts based solely on the lounge access option.

There are two international and three domestic lounge access per quarter on the IDFC First Wealth debit card. Three domestic lounge access with guest.
By the way, I also have an IndusInd Grande account.

SonyTom

TF Premier

Well done, IndusInd!
In the SOB- Pioneer savings account, its mentioned: Non maintenance charges- waived off. Is it true?

SonyTom

TF Premier
Yes, it is so. But entry to the programme itself is a task, if upgrade route is opted. For NTB they track till u reach the threshold, and thereafter it is easy.
Thanks.
But I guess the DC will become chargeable if we drop below the minimum balance.

I am currently having select savings account. Thinking of upgrading to Grande Savings account.

Have a few doubts.

1. Is the Pioneer infinite debit card obtained a metal one?
2. The website doesn’t mention about Lounge access in foreign countries on this DC. Any idea?
3. If I hold 10L in my savings account for 1 quarter will they upgrade to Pionee savings account?

TIA

Last edited: