• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Business DC

ccdc

TF Ace
Hello All,

I;m getting an upgrade to HDFC Business DC in netbanking. However i have a savings account with them. Anyone knows anyone who have got similar upgrade offer and actually upgraded successfully?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

I;m getting an upgrade to HDFC Business DC in netbanking. However i have a savings account with them. Anyone knows anyone who have got similar upgrade offer and actually upgraded successfully?
Which card variant business money-back or
Biz or business regaila??? Which one

ccdc

TF Ace
i was looking for the tax payment feature on business card....does it really give 5 points on tax payment?...i'm asking coz in the mcc list on the card page...it doesn't show tax mcc at all

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i was looking for the tax payment feature on business card....does it really give 5 points on tax payment?...i'm asking coz in the mcc list on the card page...it doesn't show tax mcc at all
Wow wow wow..
If u needed for tax payment must have mentioned above then
Where is the confusion

Go with business dc

ccdc

TF Ace
Wow wow wow..
If u needed for tax payment must have mentioned above then
Where is the confusion

Go with business dc
the issue is.....there's a mcc list given on the card page and tax mcc is not mentioned there....plus it'a also mentioned that any mcc other then above will not be eligible for points...so want to know from someone who already has it and has got points for tax payment...