• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Metal Card) Union Bank 'HNI Emperio Metal' RuPay Select Debit Card Now live | All Offers & Details

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(Metal Card) Union Bank 'HNI Emperio Metal' RuPay Select Debit Card Now live | All Offers & Details:

unionb.jpg

Card Details:

Average Quarterly Balance Required -10 lakhs,

Joining fee: NIL
Annual fee wavier if annually 2 lakh POS/Ecom spend.
Daily limit 7 lakhs,
POS/Ecom limit 5 lakhs and ATM limit 2 lakhs per day.

IMGUnion.jpg

Union Bank 'Emperio Metal' RuPay Debit Card Now live on RuPay Select website to redeem Select benefit -

Register link -

Offer -

12 months ITC Hotels - Club ITC Culinaire Select,

1 year Amazon Prime, 1 year Hotstar and 6 months SonyLiv,

3 months SwiggyOne membership,

BookMyShow - Flat 500 off per month- https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/rupay-union-bank-debit-card-offer/RUPAYUN231

Rs100 Ola and Rs100 Uber voucher,

All other RuPay Select debit card benefit like free Golf, Spa, Gym, Health checkup etc.

unionitc.jpg
unionbank1.jpg
unionbank.jpg

Last edited:

avis_

TF Premier
Yeh kaise mila
3 months back got this voucher via Whatsapp from Cred even I am wondering how I got

This was the message
Recommendation from CRED:

Your earned reward of 3 months of Swiggy One membership can help you save up to ₹2,000 every month.

Proceed to place your first order on Swiggy, and get exclusive access to members-only perks like unlimited free delivery on food & groceries, no surge fees during peak hours, up to 30% off on dining out, and more.

avis_

TF Premier
how did you get it?
By the time I applied for ICICI CC my credit age was just 9 months having only a Millennia card.

I applied for this ICICI CC card on their website. I used account aggregator option during my application. Many cards were shown as LTF for me. Fortunately among them SAPHHIRO was also there as LTF hence decided to take it.

I have no prior relationship with ICICI.

Later I converted to dual variant by taking X route. They told they will close visa to which I agreed. Got the amex and Mastercard variant of SAPPHIRO. They tortured me to close Visa ( which I didn't expect as many hold all the three variants in TF ) but I told them to close dual variant so it may backfire them and I thought they won't do it. But they have closed amex alone leaving mastercard. I didn't further check anything regarding it and waiting for the dust to settle 😁.

sahil1033

TF Premier
By the time I applied for ICICI CC my credit age was just 9 months having only a Millennia card.

I applied for this ICICI CC card on their website. I used account aggregator option during my application. Many cards were shown as LTF for me. Fortunately among them SAPHHIRO was also there as LTF hence decided to take it.

Later I converted to dual variant by taking X route. They told they will close visa to which I agreed. Got the amex and Mastercard variant of SAPPHIRO. They tortured me to close Visa ( which I didn't expect as many hold all the three variants in TF ) but I told them to close dual variant so it may backfire them and I thought they won't do it. But they have closed amex alone leaving mastercard. I didn't further check anything regarding it and waiting for the dust to settle 😁.
can you throw some light on account aggregator option?

actually even I'm aiming for Sapphiro CC LTF in a long run ... already have Amazon Pay, Platinum and Coral RuPay CCs, all LTF ... hoping for the best and not looking at opening savings account with them as I already have many now

avis_

TF Premier
can you throw some light on account aggregator option?

actually even I'm aiming for Sapphiro CC LTF in a long run ... already have Amazon Pay, Platinum and Coral RuPay CCs, all LTF ... hoping for the best and not looking at opening savings account with them as I already have many now
During the course of application there will be a stage where you have to upload salary slips or ITR at that point it will give an option to choose account aggregator.

You can choose the same. What account aggregator does is, post your confirmation it will have access to your complete bank account statement atleast 5 years depending upon the terms from time to time. ICICI has some AI to analyse to bank statement.

If you work at a big MNC and the MNC has good relationship with the bank. Then also ICICI will make you eligible for premium cards.

There are very few banks which support this aggregator option. I chose HDFC account as that was my salary account. within minutes my card was approved.

I would say ICICI has the best tech for CC applications. I got my very first ICICI CC in Gemstone SAPHHIRO Collection.

Getting the other cards were quite easy for me.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Now try SAPPHIRO RuPay CC.

@sahil1033

James

TF Ace
For BMS I have ICICI Saphirro Visa + MC
Swiggy got 3 months membership via Cred
ITC may be the USP of this card. But maintaining a 1L Average Balance itself is difficult for me.

Any less cost Variant comes do tag Rupay Bhaiya.

I have also approached a Neighbor working in SBI to check the Rupay Select Eligibility for my Dad's SBI DSP account variant. Will update soon.
Hi. How did you get Swiggy One from Cred?

sahil1033

TF Premier
During the course of application there will be a stage where you have to upload salary slips or ITR at that point it will give an option to choose account aggregator.

You can choose the same. What account aggregator does is, post your confirmation it will have access to your complete bank account statement atleast 5 years depending upon the terms from time to time. ICICI has some AI to analyse to bank statement.

If you work at a big MNC and the MNC has good relationship with the bank. Then also ICICI will make you eligible for premium cards.

There are very few banks which support this aggregator option. I chose HDFC account as that was my salary account. within minutes my card was approved.

I would say ICICI has the best tech for CC applications. I got my very first ICICI CC in Gemstone SAPHHIRO Collection.

Getting the other cards were quite easy for me.
I tried account aggregator, they're giving Rubyx LTF and Sapphiro FYF but paid from 2nd year onwards. Also, only 2.97L credit limit whereas I've 5.9L limit on existing ICICI CC ... will try this later on when I'll have a much better salary as compared to right now.

Also, I hope there's no hard enquiry in credit bureaus till the point application process shows eligible cards as I didn't receive any SMS from CIBIL.

avis_

TF Premier
I tried account aggregator, they're giving Rubyx LTF and Sapphiro FYF but paid from 2nd year onwards. Also, only 2.97L credit limit whereas I've 5.9L limit on existing ICICI CC ... will try this later on when I'll have a much better salary as compared to right now.

Also, I hope there's no hard enquiry in credit bureaus till the point application process shows eligible cards as I didn't receive any SMS from CIBIL.
Ohh that's great. If you already have a ICICI core credit card then your limit will only be shared. With one card account being created.

That's great if there's no cibil hit 🎯

If you work for a chief corporate then getting Sapphiro as LTF is more likely. Coz my CTC isn't that much good but still got it.

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
(Metal Card) Union Bank 'HNI Emperio Metal' RuPay Select Debit Card Now live | All Offers & Details:

unionb.jpg

Card Details:

Daily limit 7 lakhs,

IMGUnion.jpg

Union Bank 'Emperio Metal' RuPay Debit Card Now live on RuPay Select website to redeem Select benefit -

Register link -

Offer -

BookMyShow - Flat 500 off per month- https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/rupay-union-bank-debit-card-offer/RUPAYUN231

All other RuPay Select debit card benefit like free Golf, Spa, Gym, Health checkup etc.

unionitc.jpg
unionbank1.jpg
unionbank.jpg
Here I can't even signup for their union rewards program despite having signature contactless debit card and SBHNI account with them. Pathetic UNION

unionb.jpg

Card Details:

Daily limit 7 lakhs,

IMGUnion.jpg

Register link -

Offer -

unionitc.jpg
unionbank1.jpg
unionbank.jpg
It says AQB needs to be 10L, do they even consider deposits?