• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% to 0.25% cc bills using Union bank

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

leonneel

TF Premier
So it is having a problem even by opening a fresh account?
Can anyone else also confirm this
I made a mistake of changing mobile and email after I applied for debit card..I think that caused the problem. So when u open fresh acct make sure ur given email and phone number need not be changed later. I had to change it because my wife's acct was linked to same number and one vyum app on one number only so I was unable to operate my newly opened acct online via app so I had to change the phn number

bbiswas

TF Select
Same. Only way to get rp from signature debit card is to open fresh account. I have done that even after that it gives problem. Can't register on unionreardz website "missing profile" error comes. Registered a complaint let's see what happens
I have a regular savings account with union bank if I upgrade my account to 1 lakh. can I get a signature debit card?

nik007rock

TF Select
I have a regular savings account with union bank if I upgrade my account to 1 lakh. can I get a signature debit card?
Even i am looking for a rupay select DC just applied online now will submit the printout to branch on monday, if they will give rupay select dc will continue else will close it , (applying this specifically for select dc )

Ak754955

TF Buzz
Same. Only way to get rp from signature debit card is to open fresh account. I have done that even after that it gives problem. Can't register on unionreardz website "missing profile" error comes. Registered a complaint let's see what happens
How did they gave you visa signature on opening new account?? How much you funded your account or do you know your account type.

I opened SBGEN type and they didn’t had the option for visa signature then they changed type to SBPRE also it has only platinum card option now I’m confused and they are also they said they don’t know how to give me visa signature.

If you can help me with your account number that will be too great he asked for account number if anyone have visa signature card he just wants to check account variant !

leonneel

TF Premier
How did they gave you visa signature on opening new account?? How much you funded your account or do you know your account type.

I opened SBGEN type and they didn’t had the option for visa signature then they changed type to SBPRE also it has only platinum card option now I’m confused and they are also they said they don’t know how to give me visa signature.

If you can help me with your account number that will be too great he asked for account number if anyone have visa signature card he just wants to check account variant !
They used to give it to lower acct varient holder but recently they stopped it. Only way to get the card is open 1L mab acct then lower the acct varient once u get the card. I did that but I fcked up by changing mobile number . This is the problem if any changes happen like change debit card or mobile number or email or anything u stop receiving points and that can't be fixed.