• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes First Preferred Credit Card LTF

xiddy

TF Premier
Can we still get yes first preferred as LTF? If so how? I see many old posts stating that people got it as LTF.

I have LTF preferred first. The rewards point value is only 0.1rs and probably the lowest in all cards. The only reason I have it is because of bms 25% discount and offers if and when I order anything online.
Frankly you are not missing anything except if you want it just for a collection of cards from different banks which I have.

xiddy

TF Premier
I have LTF preferred first. The rewards point value is only 0.1rs and probably the lowest in all cards. The only reason I have it is because of bms 25% discount and offers if and when I order anything online.
Frankly you are not missing anything except if you want it just for a collection of cards from different banks which I have.
I just wanted to get a Yes Bank card. I told the credit card lady to call me if there is any LTF offer around FY closing. Let's see if she does.

xiddy

TF Premier
But why?
- No offers except some EMI related cashback offers but at the same time some other bank will present never alone
- Low limit (mostly) and not at all useful for Credit Utilization in CIBIL.
- Low rewards.

You mostly keep it in shelf and never look it even after this much effort, and it will take place in your CIBIL report. Other-than that nothing.
I have seen a few offers for Yes bank, and the card comes with a priority pass. No harm in getting it if it is LTF.