• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Reserv being offered as LTF in retention offer

src223

TF Premier
This is a follow-up post for https://www.technofino.in/community...rv-card-which-i-did-not-want-what-to-do.24184

I had closed my Reserv card within a few days of it being offered to me. I just applied for Yes rupay card as it had no fees but Reserv had Rs 2000 annual fees.
Today I received a call from Yes bank team and I was offered the card as LTF. The executive provided me a reference number and told me that the card will be converted to LTF within 10 days. I could confirm by mailing to yestouchcc@yesbank.in

Does this really happen? Does Yes bank offer Reserv as LTF? Or is this some dirty tactic to delay closing the card and charge the first year fee? (I have some part of the call recorded.)

arjun

TF Select
This is a follow-up post for https://www.technofino.in/community...rv-card-which-i-did-not-want-what-to-do.24184

I had closed my Reserv card within a few days of it being offered to me. I just applied for Yes rupay card as it had no fees but Reserv had Rs 2000 annual fees.
Today I received a call from Yes bank team and I was offered the card as LTF. The executive provided me a reference number and told me that the card will be converted to LTF within 10 days. I could confirm by mailing to yestouchcc@yesbank.in

Does this really happen? Does Yes bank offer Reserv as LTF? Or is this some dirty tactic to delay closing the card and charge the first year fee? (I have some part of the call recorded.)
How did you got reserve?

What salary/itr you showed? Or C2C?

src223

TF Premier
How did you got reserve?

What salary/itr you showed? Or C2C?
I had applied for Yes Bank cards twice before but they rejected them. One day I got a call from an executive saying that I have different home and office locations, so the applications were rejected. She entered a different job profile - an address which was near my residence address and told me to submit the application with an OTP. I did that and the card was approved. No income documents were asked.

wncjs

TF Buzz

I didn't get the sequence of events completely. So you closed the Yes Reserv card. Then you got a call, to get a completely new Yes Reserv card which will be LTF, correct? Or did they say on call, that we will re-open your closed card and make it LTF for you? Could you please clarify.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Card must've been blocked and not closed ,closed card cannot be reopened, blocked card can simply be unblocked

And yes ,it's possible to get Yes Reserve Card LTF ,i know one

wncjs

TF Buzz
Card must've been blocked and not closed ,closed card cannot be reopened, blocked card can simply be unblocked

And yes ,it's possible to get Yes Reserve Card LTF ,i know one
Can you please mention how to get Yes Reserv card as LTF? I'm looking to apply for one hopefully soon. Would appreciate any help! Please check your dm?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you please mention how to get Yes Reserv card as LTF? I'm looking to apply for one hopefully soon. Would appreciate any help! Please check your dm?
Talk to your RM ,or try applying at BOM Airport T2 Yes bank kiosk ,near starbucks (its not akways there ,different banks keep occupying these kiosks at different times

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

How did u close it? Via call or on app?

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
So I also tried to close and get LTF but Yes Bank closed the Card straight away and no retention calls . Even though I had 3000+ excess credit and more than 17000 rewards points . When contacted customer support they bluntly said they don't contact if any request place through app.
Not worried about card closure as I was not able to reap the benefits and card was chargeable, but lost my reward points and for excess credit also I had to request them separately.

Really this bank not deserve the credit card issuance nowadays as they don't care about customer anymore.
I had Exclusive with 4.7l limit.