• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Surprise surprise....Reserv being offered FYF!!

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
Today, I wanted to see whether I would be eligible for a Marque CC and hence I started applying for Yes Bank CC in its portal. Surprisingly, it showed me reserv CC as a FYF! I have heard that Yes Bank doesn't entertain FYF or LTF much these days. Hence, I proceeded to apply for the same. TF community members can also try their luck to see if they are getting any FYF or LTF Yes bank CCs.

Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 20.54.15.png

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Today, I wanted to see whether I would be eligible for a Marque CC and hence I started applying for Yes Bank CC in its portal. Surprisingly, it showed me reserv CC as a FYF! I have heard that Yes Bank doesn't entertain FYF or LTF much these days. Hence, I proceeded to apply for the same. TF community members can also try their luck to see if they are getting any FYF or LTF Yes bank CCs.

@SSV and they added a rupay card as well without my permission.. does it send one stmt or diff for marquee and upi card? would you know.. they will push upi card with reserv as well... fyf is not bad

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

This has been running for a while... Reserve in many cases given as LTF also..
6 months before, it used to become LTF for 40K spends in first 30 days...
But they stopped it later.. now they started again.. it seems..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV and they added a rupay card as well without my permission.. does it send one stmt or diff for marquee and upi card? would you know.. they will push upi card with reserv as well... fyf is not bad
I dont know about, one statment or two different statements..
They also added to my account, by just one accidental click.. they place that card apply button strategically so that it will be hit by accident..
However, I didn't activate it .. They called me N number of times.. I didn't budge, after 37 days it got closed.
It is a waste card even if it is LTF.

Last edited:

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
This has been running for a while... Reserve in many cases given as LTF also..
6 months before, it used to become LTF for 40K spends in first 30 days...
But they stopped it later.. now they started again.. it seems..
It’s only FYF if you spend 40k within 30 days (according to their website) but anyways I am getting it as FYF. Any tricks to change it as LTF?

• Hehe

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It’s only FYF if you spend 40k within 30 days (according to their website) but anyways I am getting it as FYF. Any tricks to change it as LTF?
Yes, 6 months ago it was LTF for 40k spend…

Anyway, just ask for LTF after some decent spends in the first month..
They gave it LTF to someone recently

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I dont know about, one statment or two different statements..
They also added to my account, by just one accidental click.. they place that card apply button strategically so that it will be hit by accident..
However, I didn't activate it .. They called me N number of times.. I didn't budge, after 37 days it got closed.
It is a waste card even if it is LTF.
Is it a virtual card? Or do they provide a physical one?

• Hehe

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
Yes, 6 months ago it was LTF for 40k spend…

Anyway, just ask for LTF after some decent spends in the first month..
They gave it LTF to someone recently
How about not activating the card till the 29th day or so and trying my luck at getting it converted to LTF? Do such things work with yes bank agents?

• Hehe

shivamk

TF Ace
The point here is, how can you help us in this community if needed… or you can’t help..
That’s what everyone wants to know. Hence those kind of same repeated question…
Agreed, this community has taught me quite a good amount of things. People here are very helpful so it's a great win to know a bit about them.