• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah bro, they have gone mad, i almost thought of replying to customer care what kind of crazy offer is this😂😂 250 rs ke liye 2.78Lac ka spend krne bol rhe h🤯
Bro i got 1000 rp on spending 278000 rs 😂 itna kharcha pe 1k rp kon deta h bs😂😂 got it in 15-31 march

I really thought you will get up in the morning and realise your mistake that offer is for 10k points. But seems like yes bank needs to wake up