• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Credit Card Escalation to MD & CEO(LTF Yes First Exclusive Credit Card approved after multiple rejection)

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear @alanabraham @fatehbajwa @Souvik @hriday.haria @anirbanm @fatehbajwa @Extrovert🌃 @Batmanbaba @SMARTY_ANKUSH @prc1990 & all who are trying to fight with banks but thinking whether that will yield any result. So let me give confidence that if you can fight with proper facts & figures you will be on the gainer side always. Remember that I don't hold any savings account with them, no loan so not at all a high NRV Customer towards them still they had to process my application.

1. On February I applied for Yes First Exclusive Credit Card on Life Time Free.
2. When the guy came to collect the documents, he told me that it will be Life Free but when the tele verification happened, it was turned out to be a chargeable one.
3. I denied & the application got on hold. Escalated to local nodal officer, nothing happened.
4. I tried several channels(Via Twitter, Facebook) nothing happened, 2-3 times they raised the service request but every time rejected.
5. Then escalated to PNO, replied after 4 days that "No false commitment has happened with me"
6. Chased back threating escalating to RBI, raised another SR.
7. I got so much frustrated that escalated to their retail Head along with Operations Head.
8. Got the reply after 4 days that Exclusive Card can be processed but LTF pricing can't be processed.
9. Again brought all the chapter of RBI rules & regulations with hyperlinks for re-direction.
10. Raised a new SR but no reply for 4 days & sent a reminder keeping their MD & CEO Prashant Kumar.
11. Today they ultimately have approved Life Time Free Yes First Excusive Credit Card as an exception.

I have attached the entire trailing mail for everybody's reference, you can download & read if you have time.
I may have missed some important points, ask me here, I will respond to each one of you.

@TechnoFino I have posted this one intentionally in the General category since this could be an inspiration to many who are trying to fight with banks but backing off since they don't know the proper escalation matrix & how to threat them. After some days you can move this one under "Yes Bank" section.

@AllSeeker I can't thank you enough for all of this, the basic idea I got from you.
"Whenever there is an mistake, try to find opportunity"

Attachments

• Yes_Credit_Card_Escalation.pdf
    658.7 KB · Views: 1,144
Last edited:

TF Ace
TF Family
Dear @alanabraham @fatehbajwa @Souvik @hriday.haria @anirbanm @fatehbajwa @Extrovert🌃 @Batmanbaba @SMARTY_ANKUSH & all who are trying to fight with banks but thinking whether that will yield any result. So let me give confidence that if you can fight with proper facts & figures you will be on the gainer side always. Remember that I don't hold any savings account with them, no loan so not at all a high NRV Customer towards them still they had to process my application.

2. When the guy came to collect the documents, he told me that it will be Life Free but when the tele verification happened, it was turned out to be a chargeable one.
3. I denied & the application got on hold now. Escalated to local nodal officer, nothing happened.
4. I tried several channels(Via Twitter, Facebook) nothing happened, 2-3 times they raised the service request but every time rejected.
5. Then escalated to PNO, replied after 4 days that "No false commitment has happened with me"
7. I got so much frustrated that escalated to their retail Head along with Operations Head.
8. Got the reply after 4 days that Exclusive Card can be processed but LTF pricing can't be processed.
9. Again brought all the chapter of RBI rules & regulations with hyperlinks for re-direction.
10. Again a new SR is opened but no reply for 4 days & sent a reminder keeping their MD & CEO Prashant Kumar.
11. Today they ultimately have approved Life Time Free Yes First Excusive Credit Card as an exception.

I have attached the entire trailing mail for everybody's reference, you can download & read if you have time.
I may have missed some important points, ask me here, I will respond to each one of you.

@TechnoFino I have posted this one intentionally in the General category since this could be an inspiration to many who are trying to fight with banks but backing off since they don't know the proper escalation matrix & how to threat them. After some days you can move this one under "Yes Bank" section.

@AllSeeker I can't thank you enough for all of this, the basic idea I got from you.
Nice. Congratulations on getting yet another LTF card! 🎉🎊

P.S. I would suggest you to hide personal info from the attached PDF.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear @alanabraham @fatehbajwa @Souvik @hriday.haria @anirbanm @fatehbajwa @Extrovert🌃 @Batmanbaba @SMARTY_ANKUSH @prc1990 & all who are trying to fight with banks but thinking whether that will yield any result. So let me give confidence that if you can fight with proper facts & figures you will be on the gainer side always. Remember that I don't hold any savings account with them, no loan so not at all a high NRV Customer towards them still they had to process my application.

3. I denied & the application got on hold now. Escalated to local nodal officer, nothing happened.
10. Again a new SR is opened but no reply for 4 days & sent a reminder keeping their MD & CEO Prashant Kumar.

I hope you will re attach the mails😅

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier

3. I denied & the application got on hold. Escalated to local nodal officer, nothing happened.
10. Raised a new SR but no reply for 4 days & sent a reminder keeping their MD & CEO Prashant Kumar.

Truely its an inspiration for all of us.
If you are right, dont fall back.
You have set another example of this.
Great work with lot of patience.
Its not about LTF.
Its totally about what ethical and legible.
False commitements and promises need this treatment only.
Congratulations and Thank you🙏🙏

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Its not about LTF.
Exactly, this will serve as lesson for the Yes bank salespeople. Now in trainings they will be specifically told not to sell it with false advertise of LTF.

As they now know that it could be escalated to such a level if they do it and it will have consequences.

Yes bank, Indusind and even SBI people do this. It's a terrible thing to do, its just we as consumer are not very active in suing them for doing this. In west everyone and their grandmother is not scared of going to court. :ROFLMAO:

Souvik

TF Premier

Excellent follow up bro, and you perhaps were destined to see the end of things. I am sure this has taken a a lot of time and effort from your side whereas it perhaps was only a case of mis-selling by a salesperson either deliberately or he was ignorant.

This can serve as a guideline for others to not trust bankers and to take critical things in writing for reference later. (y) Cheers ! Thanks for sharing !

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Its not about LTF.
Yes & i do agree it's not about LTF, it's about commitment.
What is being committed, should be delivered.
I still feel most of us is not so much aware about our financial rights when it comes to banks & they always take the advantage of this.
This is the reason I have posted this here so that whoever is thinking of doing something, should not back off.
Thanks for all of your motivations.

Last edited:

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Exactly, this will serve as lesson for the Yes bank salespeople. Now in trainings they will be specifically told not to sell it with false advertise of LTF.

As they now know that it could be escalated to such a level if they do it and it will have consequences.

Yes bank, Indusind and even SBI people do this. It's a terrible thing to do, its just we as consumer are not very active in suing them for doing this. In west everyone and their grandmother is not scared of going to court. :ROFLMAO:
I'm waiting for another mistake to be done by SBI & RBL :) .

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
congrat, one more LTF added to your list and you kept fighting cause you knew they made a mistake.
Yes, correct.
Although I never escalated to RBI but if we know how to push them against the rules made by RBI then everybody would get whatever is our rights as a Customer.

These bankers think they can get away with false commitment but reality is they are doing business because of us.
So sometimes, this needs to be reminded.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Excellent follow up bro, and you perhaps were destined to see the end of things. I am sure this has taken a a lot of time and effort from your side whereas it perhaps was only a case of mis-selling by a salesperson either deliberately or he was ignorant.

This can serve as a guideline for others to not trust bankers and to take critical things in writing for reference later. (y) Cheers ! Thanks for sharing !
Let me tell you something.

It was not only case of ignorance but also deliberate false statement given by the sales executive.

After knowing that it's not a LTF Card, when I was on a conference call with all of those guys(Sales Executive, his boss, his grandfather), everybody asked me not to escalate this case any further since the poor contractual guy may loose his JOB & I refrained because nobody should loose his/her job because of a Credit Card whereas I'm directly/indirectly responsible.

But after a certain period of time I came to know that this is a very common practice of selling cards & whenever they are not successful, they say this to the customer to get the sympathy from them at the same time not to get an escalation. I somehow trusted that & escalated to the highest level.

Guess what, now the same executive has called me saying that "Your card is approved on a Life Time Free basis, we are resuming the application"
Also he asked me what did I do so that a rejected application got approved. Which means that he is not aware of anything what has happened in the background. His life is going normal & as usual.

:) :) :)