• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Credit Card Escalation to MD & CEO(LTF Yes First Exclusive Credit Card approved after multiple rejection)

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear @alanabraham @fatehbajwa @Souvik @hriday.haria @anirbanm @fatehbajwa @Extrovert🌃 @Batmanbaba @SMARTY_ANKUSH @prc1990 & all who are trying to fight with banks but thinking whether that will yield any result. So let me give confidence that if you can fight with proper facts & figures you will be on the gainer side always. Remember that I don't hold any savings account with them, no loan so not at all a high NRV Customer towards them still they had to process my application.

1. On February I applied for Yes First Exclusive Credit Card on Life Time Free.
2. When the guy came to collect the documents, he told me that it will be Life Free but when the tele verification happened, it was turned out to be a chargeable one.
3. I denied & the application got on hold. Escalated to local nodal officer, nothing happened.
4. I tried several channels(Via Twitter, Facebook) nothing happened, 2-3 times they raised the service request but every time rejected.
5. Then escalated to PNO, replied after 4 days that "No false commitment has happened with me"
6. Chased back threating escalating to RBI, raised another SR.
7. I got so much frustrated that escalated to their retail Head along with Operations Head.
8. Got the reply after 4 days that Exclusive Card can be processed but LTF pricing can't be processed.
9. Again brought all the chapter of RBI rules & regulations with hyperlinks for re-direction.
10. Raised a new SR but no reply for 4 days & sent a reminder keeping their MD & CEO Prashant Kumar.
11. Today they ultimately have approved Life Time Free Yes First Excusive Credit Card as an exception.

I have attached the entire trailing mail for everybody's reference, you can download & read if you have time.
I may have missed some important points, ask me here, I will respond to each one of you.

@TechnoFino I have posted this one intentionally in the General category since this could be an inspiration to many who are trying to fight with banks but backing off since they don't know the proper escalation matrix & how to threat them. After some days you can move this one under "Yes Bank" section.

@AllSeeker I can't thank you enough for all of this, the basic idea I got from you.
"Whenever there is an mistake, try to find opportunity"

Attachments

• Yes_Credit_Card_Escalation.pdf
    658.7 KB · Views: 1,144
Last edited:

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I just have whatsapp communication with agent where she mentioned there is no annual fee. But still, when they didn't approve, they shouldn't send the card after two months without customer consent is my point.
Did you receive explicitly mail saying your application has been rejected previously before receiving this card after 2 months?

I'm saying this because, in my personal experience, I've had multiple banks tracking system show me "application rejected", "application approved" and "application is under process" alternately and at the end I got the card. Unless you revived email from banks saying its rejected, its still open game.

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did you receive explicitly mail saying your application has been rejected previously before receiving this card after 2 months?

I'm saying this because, in my personal experience, I've had multiple banks tracking system show me "application rejected", "application approved" and "application is under process" alternately and at the end I got the card. Unless you revived email from banks saying its rejected, its still open game.
Yes, received below email from Yes bank on 7th Dec'22 expressing their inability to offer the card

1675925472528.png

Last edited:

CardTox

TF Premier
I was also made a false committment by their online agents, but i was given chargeable First Exclusive card 1999+gst charges... I raised sr, but closed. I have met their first criteria of spending 40k in first 30 days to wave its joining fee of 2360, but have to spend 3l in order to wave off next year fee...probably i will close this crap before next year renewal!

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just received this card today as a jointing fee of 1999. However yes bank executive told me it LTF only need to pay Joining fees. I need to talk with CC and do the same procedure of following up until it gets LTF.

I have all the evidence from Yes Executive. Will give a try our best

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

YES Bank First Level Escalation

The customer can raise the query as under:

• Branch Channel: The customer can visit the branch of the bank and lodge the complaint in the complaint register that is maintained at all branches of the bank. The customer is expected to visit during the working hours of the branch. In all branches, the bank has displayed the name and contact details of officers whom the customer can contact for raising his/her complaints.
  • The customer can write in the complaint or meet the Branch Manager of the nearest branch in his/her city explaining the issue and the Branch Manager will respond to the customer.
  • Electronic Channel: The customer can register his/her complaints as under:
The customer can register the complaint through online complaint form on the provided link
https://www.yesbank.in/complaints

The customer can also call at Yes Touch Phone Banking service 24 x 7.

The customer can also write to the bank at yestouch@yesbank.in

The customer can also login to his/her netbanking and go to My Space section – Mailbox to write to the bank.

Second Level Escalation

If the customer does not get a satisfactory response in 7 working days, he/she can approach to the Grievance Redressal Officer of the bank as under:

YES Bank Limited
YES Bank House,
Off Western Express Highway,
Santacruz East, Mumbai – 400055
Email id: head.grievanceredressal@yesbank.in
Contact details: 022 – 39489373

The customer cab find the list of area wise Nodal Officers here.
https://www.yesbank.in/pdf?name=nodalofficerpdf.pdf

Third Level Escalation

If the resolution provided at Level 2 does not meet the expectation of the customer, the customer can reach out to the Principal Nodal Officer of the bank as under:

Principal Nodal Officer
YES Bank Limited
YES Bank House,
Off Western Express Highway,
Santacruz East, Mumbai – 400055
Email id: principal.nodalofficer@yesbank.in
Contact details: 022 – 39489374

Escalation to Ombudsman

If the customer does not get a satisfactory resolution or the complaint is not addressed within 30 working days, one can escalate the issue to Banking Ombudsman as under:
https://cms.rbi.org.in/rbi/vividflow/run/rbi#captchaAuthentication

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also received Yes First Exclusive card recently with false commitment of LTF, I didn't activate it and asked for closure which they did. During communication I also mentioned to complain to RBI ombudsman, got call from same executive to not complain as their senior were pressuring to sack and fine her due to this. She was ready to pay me all joining and annual fees to take back the complaint.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
I also received Yes First Exclusive card recently with false commitment of LTF, I didn't activate it and asked for closure which they did. During communication I also mentioned to complain to RBI ombudsman, got call from same executive to not complain as their senior were pressuring to sack and fine her due to this. She was ready to pay me all joining and annual fees to take back the complaint.
Does this apply to cards applied through agents? I had a similar incident, applied through an agent who promised LTF. First the application process was so bad, applied in mid april, got mail on 3rd may that my application is recieved and will take another 10 days to process. If it gets accepted and I don't get LTF, would I be able to complaint to higher authorities since it is agent?

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was also offered card through agent but through phone. Once you receive the card do not activate it. Email yes bank to confirm if card is paid or free. If it turns out paid you can complaint the higher authorities.

Yes & i do agree it's not about LTF, it's about commitment.
What is being committed, should be delivered.
I still feel most of us is not so much aware about our financial rights when it comes to banks & they always take the advantage of this.
This is the reason I have posted this here so that whoever is thinking of doing something, should not back off.
Thanks for all of your motivations.
I also got a call and they told me yes premia will be issued LTF... Unfortunately I don't have any written proof or call recording.. card issued with 999/- annual and joining fee.. I requested to cancel the card.. backend team confirmed it but some officials are regularly calling.. one lady argued for 15 min that you are getting spend based waiver.. last day another person called and asked do you have any proof that card was offered LTF .. I lost my temper and said .. I don't have any and I don't intend to give any .. but that doesn't mean that I need to keep the card ... So close the fucking card .. and for proof ask your lead generating staff..

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did you received the annual fee amount from Agent? since me too having the same issue and agent ready to pay the annual fee to me for closing the complaint? since I attach all the audio evidences

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you received the annual fee amount from Agent? since me too having the same issue and agent ready to pay the annual fee to me for closing the complaint? since I attach all the audio evidences
No, I didn't go for it. The agent was ready to pay from it's own pocket and didn't feel good as the agent was repeatedly requesting that complaining could cause loss of her job. The agent could be lying though, I may not be the only person she might have trapped in name of LTF. I just asked for the card closure. In case I receive any joining fees although I didn't the card, will raise complaint directly to RBI ombudsman.

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No, I didn't go for it. The agent was ready to pay from it's own pocket and didn't feel good as the agent was repeatedly requesting that complaining could cause loss of her job. The agent could be lying though, I may not be the only person she might have trapped in name of LTF. I just asked for the card closure. In case I receive any joining fees although I didn't the card, will raise complaint directly to RBI ombudsman.
Great will thinking to do the same. But I'm not willing to close the card now, since it's already updated in Cibil, so I go to RBI for LTF if Yes Bank not ready to give it to me.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear @alanabraham @fatehbajwa @Souvik @hriday.haria @anirbanm @fatehbajwa @Extrovert🌃 @Batmanbaba @SMARTY_ANKUSH @prc1990 & all who are trying to fight with banks but thinking whether that will yield any result. So let me give confidence that if you can fight with proper facts & figures you will be on the gainer side always. Remember that I don't hold any savings account with them, no loan so not at all a high NRV Customer towards them still they had to process my application.

2. When the guy came to collect the documents, he told me that it will be Life Free but when the tele verification happened, it was turned out to be a chargeable one.
3. I denied & the application got on hold. Escalated to local nodal officer, nothing happened.
4. I tried several channels(Via Twitter, Facebook) nothing happened, 2-3 times they raised the service request but every time rejected.
5. Then escalated to PNO, replied after 4 days that "No false commitment has happened with me"
7. I got so much frustrated that escalated to their retail Head along with Operations Head.
8. Got the reply after 4 days that Exclusive Card can be processed but LTF pricing can't be processed.
9. Again brought all the chapter of RBI rules & regulations with hyperlinks for re-direction.
10. Raised a new SR but no reply for 4 days & sent a reminder keeping their MD & CEO Prashant Kumar.
11. Today they ultimately have approved Life Time Free Yes First Excusive Credit Card as an exception.

I have attached the entire trailing mail for everybody's reference, you can download & read if you have time.
I may have missed some important points, ask me here, I will respond to each one of you.

@TechnoFino I have posted this one intentionally in the General category since this could be an inspiration to many who are trying to fight with banks but backing off since they don't know the proper escalation matrix & how to threat them. After some days you can move this one under "Yes Bank" section.

@AllSeeker I can't thank you enough for all of this, the basic idea I got from you.
@souvikdey2002 1)presidential.complaints@yesbank.in is yes bank's md desk email id, right?
2) how do you got md desk email id of yes bank as it isn't visible on the internet?

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Great will thinking to do the same. But I'm not willing to close the card now, since it's already updated in Cibil, so I go to RBI for LTF if Yes Bank not ready to give it to me.

And Finallllllyyyyy.... I did it. After fighting with Yes Bank for more than 2 months. I move my case to RBI. Miracle within 3 working days of complaint registration, my Yes First Exclusive card has been converted into LTF.

Below is the some part of confirmation mail.

We wish to confirm you that we have taken cognizance of your feedback by sensitizing our YES BANK executive.

Further we wish to inform you that we have initiated request to convert your YES BANK Credit Card ending with #### into Life Time Free on July 20, 2023.

Your request to convert your YES BANK Credit Card into Life Time Free is processed.

D

Deleted member 16965

And Finallllllyyyyy.... I did it. After fighting with Yes Bank for more than 2 months. I move my case to RBI. Miracle within 3 working days of complaint registration, my Yes First Exclusive card has been converted into LTF.

Below is the some part of confirmation mail.

We wish to confirm you that we have taken cognizance of your feedback by sensitizing our YES BANK executive.

Further we wish to inform you that we have initiated request to convert your YES BANK Credit Card ending with #### into Life Time Free on July 20, 2023.

Your request to convert your YES BANK Credit Card into Life Time Free is processed.
Congrats !!! RBI Bamboo always works !!! (99.99% cases)